BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

Ar****
Posted
Bad sex DEFINITELY is a thing for guys too.
Posted

As a woman, there absolutely is such a thing as bad sex! Like holy sh*t some of y'all are bad!!

Posted
Definitely bad sex. You at least get to have sex rather than not having it at all.
MGVelvet
Posted
So there is obviously bad sex if you are with the wrong partner :D
Do****
Posted
No sex. I got toys that do things no woman has even done for me lol
Lo****
Posted
I'd rather never have sex again, I like being denied and teased while others get pleasure
Ta****
Posted
No sex could be frustrating, but bad sex can leave scars. I’d rather be celibate than hurt someone or be hurt. Plus, penetrative sex is hardly the only way to share intimacy or give/receive pleasure with your partner ;)
Gi****
Posted
14months and counting..
If we're not in love, we're not in bed.
Se****
Posted
Bad sex, at least then I can please my partner and make them happy. Even if I get nothing out of it.
An****
Posted
I had rather use my toys than be in an unfulfilling dynamic.
Ln****
Posted
As a guy...I would take the bad sex, cause it will still end in an orgasm!
Cr****
Posted
Bad sex at least I'm getting some then
re****
Posted
Never have sex again there is nothing worse than bad sex, sex should be an exploration of all the senses
ga****
Posted
I voluntarily ignore the desire to even pursue sex just to avoid dealing with argumentative boss bitches who come packaged with another man's kids.
sa****
Posted
Has been 5 years since my partner has touched me. I think I would pick bad sex over no sex. Also wild that she only wants to have sex with women but be with a man emotionally with no sex. At this point if someone would just point at it I might be satisfied.
Da****
Posted
Bad sex is like pizza. Even when it’s bad, it’s still pretty decent.
sardonicus87
Posted
Bad sex would be wasted time and effort, I'd rather have none than to have it bad.
RP****
Posted
Even bad sex is at least some form of intimate contact.
Posted
The biggest surprise of my life was losing my virginity. Really wish I had not.
Cumgetit
Posted

Sex is a must 

FL****
Posted
None at all, because I've had enough bad sex in my marriage to last a lifetime.
Posted

My wife stopped having sex more than 4 years ago and won’t discuss the issue at all.