BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

hl****
Posted
Firs we should understand what the definition of bad sex for guys and girls )
gonduza
Posted
Bad sex for sure, will just make good foreplay hehehe
ik****
Posted
Any man that does not put her orgasm in front of his own is giving bad sex and probably shouldn’t answer this question
do****
Posted
Masterbation is the defense mechanism for bad sex so I'll take no sex at all for a thousand Alex 👿
Du****
Posted
I rather think the decision has been made for me 🙄
Posted
I think people here don’t know how to read or comprehend a sentence. It’s “what would you rather”, not implying that you had bad sex before or whatever you are saying, it’s a fictional question. It’s just a question asking would you rather have bad sex for the rest of your life or no sex at all.
Posted
Bad sex is definitely there, also from a male point of few. Bad pre-play will result in vanilla (boring) sex or even bad sex. When both get aroused it will become perfect. Just my 2%
La****
Posted
No sex. There is absolutely a thing as bad sex, but it's when you have a bad partner who doesn't listen to you, is purely self-serving, etc. Inexperienced can absolutely be forgiven. But...I'm asexual and have no partners so I'm already on the no sex train lol!
Mr****
Posted
Bad sex all day lol 😂
Posted
I haven’t had sex in a while and that’s cuz I can’t find the right ppl or ppl are just not interested in me. To me this app is kind a waste
BA****
Posted
March 14, DirtyBlondeMuse said:
I disagree. At least from the female POV, there is such a thing as bad sex.

Not only from a female pov. People who “know” what they want and don’t care give bad experiences to all possible partners - true for sex, politics, traffic… 🙄

Lu****
Posted
Bad sex. I was married to someone who didn’t make much of an effort. I was at least hopeful she’d make enough effort eventually.
BA****
Posted
I’d probably go for no sex as well. At least you are not necessary permanently remembered that it’s bad…
fe****
Posted
Feels like both already.
Bo****
Posted
I would rather masterbate, 💯
Pi****
Posted
I’d rather not have sex at all if the alternative was unsatisfying sex each time 👹
Th****
Posted
Probably bad sex. At least its something. Much better than nothing.
co****
Posted
I’ll take bad sex 🥰👍🏼
Nikki_Hexy
Posted
Its like a relationship, a bad relationship is worse than none
Cheveyo
Posted
The problem with this question is you are asking as a general question. Which will only cause arguments. Men, women, transgender, and non-binary will all answer differently for the most part.
Bl****
Posted
Bad sex leads to no sex at all. You don’t need to choose, it’s a natural progression