BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

No****
Posted
I'd rather no sex. Has to be at least a little decent, or there is no point to putting in the effort.
Sp****
Posted
Definitely no sex over bad sex. At least I can do a good job and have fun solo 😆
sp****
Posted
no sex. literally where i am noe anyways so no diff
ki****
Posted
I agree there is suck a thing as bad sex..
Cu****
Posted
I'll take bad sex forever please 😆 because there's no such thing as something being the same way that long and I can make anything into a work of art
Posted
Bad is better than nothing lol
Posted
Have a bad sex partner for the rest of my life.
And thats because if you dont have a release is a certin time you start to have mood swings
Ea****
Posted
I'm divorced due to no sex. The divorced happened as I started looking for sex. I can't say I've had bad sex, but some sex is definitely better than other sex.
Da****
Posted
Bad sex. Because as Woody Allen said of orgasms, “my worst one was right on the ***.”
Posted
I choose never having sec again because life’s too short to waste precious time being uncomfortable. There’s other ways to enjoy one’s partner.
Un****
Posted
At least with Bad sex its still sex and having your needs fulfilled.
Ma****
Posted
Bad sex, because with communication and understanding it would have to get better eventually.
Posted
Just means more practice and knowing what both like and what really turns each other on. I'd rather have bad sex than non at all cause you can always improve on it. Maybe it means more foreplay, or more oral play or something else. But gotta communicate with each other. Can't assume the other person knows what you like or need to make you feel good if you don't tell them and then "as some may say afterwards" that the other person didn't know what they were doing or it didn't work or think they should know what you want without you telling them.
Ta****
Posted
You folks talking about “improving with time” aren’t reading the question. It’s bad sex FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Not bad sex that might get better someday. Just had to point that out.
Posted
Just remember nothing is ever final in life
Ri****
Posted
Bad sex doesn’t have to stay bad sex.
It can always come improve. Try new things find that something you both never even knew you wanted .
No sex is just no sex
Charms
Posted

No sex. Hate bad sex

my****
Posted
Bad sex. I can practice self love with an actual person as opposed to just being sexually frustrated.
me****
Posted
i would choose no sex over good sex lmaoo
Posted
Bad sex is a waste of my time and effort. No sex and masturbation trumps it every time.
PN****
Posted
I'm going to go with the loophole here and say as long as I can have foreplay, the sex won't matter. I don't need to f**k to get off. 😁
Gi****
Posted
That actually resonates Meow, more than you could possibly know😅
Re****
Posted
Bad sex is simply inexperience. Bad sex can become good sex with time.