BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

Posted
Bad sex cause I can make it better.
Ne****
Posted
As someone who just ended am 8 yr sex drought....bad sex can be improved upon.
La****
Posted
No D&D is better than bad D&D. 😂
br****
Posted
My ex wife's idea of foreplay was saying" i suppose you want a quickie" ...talk about feeling unwanted like i was just some kind of chore she had to do. I chose no sex 3 years ago...now i miss bad sex but am still glad i made the choice
Pa****
Posted
My opinion is any sex is better than no sex... But I would be trying to make it better.
St****
Posted
Bad sex. I don't need it often but physical touch is i.portant.
Ke****
Posted
No sex. I'd rather remember the good connections by myself than wither on a dead vine.
Posted
Well, being a submissive male, I basically have no sex anyway...so...eh, you know my answer aha~
em****
Posted
Is there such a thing as bad sex?
Pi****
Posted
37 minutes ago, eminence483132 said:
Is there such a thing as bad sex?

Yes, definitely. Especially for women, sex with strangers is high risk little reward, because it’s often so unsatisfying.

Ma****
Posted
Even if the sex. Is bad for me, I’m sure my partner will jot it a lot.. and as I wanted to have a sex; that means I love my partner! So for sure sex for ever😄
ch****
Posted
notice how all the men are saying bad sex and the women are saying no sex (me too)
Posted

At this point in 'my' time, some sex would be nice hehe!! :)

Ka****
Posted
No sex, doesn't mean no self-service
BA****
Posted
14 hours ago, BobAnthony said:
I would rather masterbate, 💯

... and if that would be bad too?

ov****
Posted
No sex for me. Whats the point of bad sex. Then again, how bad are we talking about? Whats the bad part of it?
Ar****
Posted
1 hour ago, cherrywavebaby said:

notice how all the men are saying bad sex and the women are saying no sex (me too)

I was thinking it was refreshing to see a mixed selection of answers across the genders, albeit with a general (and somewhat expected) bias 🤷‍♂️

billybunter
Posted
Bad sex is just not worth it
Posted
I'd rather go no sex, there are toys and hands for a reason. It's been over a decade for me. So, even though sex is great, I can go no sex for the rest of my life.
Be****
Posted
Well, I haven't had any in 4 years, can I try the bad kind??
La****
Posted
Bad sex.

Can't go completely sexless. That would be extremely torturous.
Jo****
Posted

No sex I need it bad