BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

Posted

gonna have to go with bad sex for the rest of my life. For as long as my d**k works and I can get the stimulation I need, I don’t really care how bad it is… I’m gonna do it.

Amy-7681
Posted

I believe that everyone has different preferences and needs when it comes to physical intimacy, and it's not my place to judge what works for other people. As for me, I prefer a healthy and consensual relationship based on respect, communication, and trust.

fo****
Posted
I can't go without sex. I need it bad.
Ci****
Posted
Honestly, with as much as I put into satisfying my partner (not only sexually) if she didn't reciprocate. I'd rather go sexless. And, divorce.
ba****
Posted
So is bad sex better then no sex?
sh****
Posted
I'd just have no sex can't go with bad sex
he****
Posted
I would rather have no sex.
wo****
Posted
Sex is like pizza, even when it's bad, it's still pretty good 🤣
gd****
Posted
Bad sex is just as miserable as none. Quality over quantity!
Posted
I'd rather have no sex than bad sex. I love myself too much to put up with bad sex.

I've left relationships because the sex was bad and the dude wouldn't listen to feedback or try anything new.

Better to be single than with someone who makes you wish you were single.
hu****
Posted
Any sex is better then no sex
Co****
Posted
I’d rather no sex at all than to partake in unstimulating and soulless hole filling.
There is nothing worse, I can better pleasure myself physically and mentally.
ch****
Posted
1 hour ago, LadyV said:
I'd rather have no sex than bad sex. I love myself too much to put up with bad sex.

I've left relationships because the sex was bad and the dude wouldn't listen to feedback or try anything new.

Better to be single than with someone who makes you wish you were single.

exactlyyy

An****
Posted
58 minutes ago, Coco_De_Leche said:
I’d rather no sex at all than to partake in unstimulating and soulless hole filling.
There is nothing worse, I can better pleasure myself physically and mentally.

Yeessss!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Mi****
Posted
No sex 😬 I've gone years without sex, and weeks without self pleasure. While sex isn't necessary to me, when the mood hits, I'd rather it be good for more than just one person.
Granted crossing that finish line may be all a person wants, but I enjoy the journey a lot.
Posted
Bad sex can usually be better than no sex since bad sex can get better over time.
Posted
the worst sex ive ever had? it was amazing 😂
ry****
Posted
bad sex cause at least i can still get intimacy
Posted

Most men are saying "bad sex is better than no sex" while most women are saying "no sex is better than bad sex."

The reason for this is "bad sex" means VERY different things!

Bad sex to men usually means, "boring sex but I probably still get to orgasm."

Bad sex to women usually means: "physically ***ful, possible injuries, degrading, dehumanizing, boring, and probably no orgasms."

Our definitions of "bad sex" are NOT equal. 

This is why most women would rather have no sex at all than bad sex and just masturbate alone. It's a better experience for us than bad sex is. 

Posted
13 minutes ago, LadyV said:

Most men are saying "bad sex is better than no sex" while most women are saying "no sex is better than bad sex."

The reason for this is "bad sex" means VERY different things!

Bad sex to men usually means, "boring sex but I probably still get to orgasm."

Bad sex to women usually means: "physically ***ful, possible injuries, degrading, dehumanizing, boring, and probably no orgasms."

Our definitions of "bad sex" are NOT equal. 

This is why most women would rather have no sex at all than bad sex and just masturbate alone. It's a better experience for us than bad sex is. 

For a lot of men bad sex is giving everything to please your partner and nothing in return. From conversations with women bad sex is two pumps and a squirt.

Posted
Never again. Nothing worse than 2 seconds of disappointment