BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

Vi****
Posted
4 hours ago, MrGoodBear said:

For a lot of men bad sex is giving everything to please your partner and nothing in return. From conversations with women bad sex is two pumps and a squirt.

This. Most girls want to lay there and not participate. Thats why a 100% sub girl will always be a red flag. Take care of your man to.

Th****
Posted (edited)

I see a lot of people equating intimacy and physical touch with sex. Sex isn't the only option for those things. 

Also... no sex does not mean lack of self service. No sex is much better than consistent disappointment and frustration. 

Edited by ThaliaV
po****
Posted
I'd rather just not have sex.
Posted
No sex. Then I get to use an automatic Bluetooth toy that has 7 thrusting, 7 rotating and 7 vibration settings with warming water-based lube.
Bl****
Posted
No sex for me .... I just can't do bad sex
lo****
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, VirtuousHexx said:

This. Most girls want to lay there and not participate. Thats why a 100% sub girl will always be a red flag. Take care of your man to.

There's many MANY different ways women can experience bad sex from men. Including doing all the work as well.

There's also the refusing to take any direction, at all, even when it's not feeling good for us because "all women like x" or "but my ex loved it!" among reasons.

None of the sexes are a hive mind who all like or hate the same thing.

My answer to the question. No sex. I even went celibate for around 5 years in my early 30's I was so tired of the crap.

Edited by locketheart
needed to add more
Posted
12 hours ago, VirtuousHexx said:

NOt AlL (Wo)MeN!!

Posted
Sex should be special between people and that can be f/m, m/m, f/f. And in every combination it can be bad sex. Also lots of couples are experiencing vanilla sex to get boring eventually. Bsdm is a nice addition which can lead to variation and better sex/ better orgasm.
ch****
Posted
18 hours ago, LadyV said:

Most men are saying "bad sex is better than no sex" while most women are saying "no sex is better than bad sex."

The reason for this is "bad sex" means VERY different things!

Bad sex to men usually means, "boring sex but I probably still get to orgasm."

Bad sex to women usually means: "physically ***ful, possible injuries, degrading, dehumanizing, boring, and probably no orgasms."

Our definitions of "bad sex" are NOT equal. 

This is why most women would rather have no sex at all than bad sex and just masturbate alone. It's a better experience for us than bad sex is. 

thank u !!!! exactlyyyyy

Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

NOt AlL (Wo)MeN!!

He did say most women :)

lo****
Posted
4 hours ago, MrGoodBear said:

Missing the half serious point of the joke I see.

lo****
Posted
20 hours ago, VirtuousHexx said:

I kinda want to say more about this.

In my experience when women "just lay there and don't want to participate" we are hoping it's over with sooner rather than later. They aren't encouraging you, because they want it OVER with, and the "starfish" many men joke about? That's body language for "get it over with." Many women disassociate when in that kind of... interaction.

Not pointing fingers, but try to pay more attention.

Th****
Posted
6 hours ago, MrGoodBear said:

He said most "girls." When a man uses "girls" to talk about women it's often a decent indicator that he's part of the problem if he's having struggles or issues. 

Th****
Posted
On 5/22/2024 at 9:28 AM, watchmeplay said:

For as long as my d**k works and I can get the stimulation I need, I don’t really care how bad it is… I’m gonna do it.

This right here is a prime example of why so many women are saying they'd rather go without. 

Posted
8 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

He said most "girls." When a man uses "girls" to talk about women it's often a decent indicator that he's part of the problem if he's having struggles or issues. 

Women and girls are words that are interchangeable and you know that. It's no indication of anything. You are trying to make drama out of something that isn't there. Why is that ?

Posted
10 hours ago, locketheart said:

Missing the half serious point of the joke I see.

What joke? There is no joke there. Trust me, I would have noticed.

lo****
Posted
2 hours ago, MrGoodBear said:

Nope. You def missed it.

Posted
7 hours ago, MrGoodBear said:

Women and girls are words that are interchangeable and you know that. It's no indication of anything. You are trying to make drama out of something that isn't there. Why is that ?

How perfect the world must be through the male lens. There is power in language, particularly gendered language. It rein***s traditionally gendered styles, roles, behaviours, perceptions and often there is no male equivalent to
* big girls blouse
* cried like a girl
It's gender disparity and it's patronising.
It infantalises and diminishes who we are.
It perpetuates societies obsession with women only holding value in youth.
It implies that we're children, that we need to be taken care of.
But mainly, it prevents us from treating each other as equals.

Posted
7 hours ago, MrGoodBear said:

Maybe you didn't miss the joke, but you did miss the sarcasm.

Vi****
Posted
10 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

How perfect the world must be through the male lens. There is power in language, particularly gendered language. It rein***s traditionally gendered styles, roles, behaviours, perceptions and often there is no male equivalent to
* big girls blouse
* cried like a girl
It's gender disparity and it's patronising.
It infantalises and diminishes who we are.
It perpetuates societies obsession with women only holding value in youth.
It implies that we're children, that we need to be taken care of.
But mainly, it prevents us from treating each other as equals.

Well a lot of women want to be taken care of. Not all need it but many want it. Are you going to look down on them saying they only want that because they are being "subservient"? If thats how some women wanna be let them be. This is the world we live in. Learn to adapt. Its sink or swim and every woman had the opportunity to make something of themselves and be just as good as any man. And like with men you have to apply yourself.

Vi****
Posted
Just now, VirtuousHexx said:

Well a lot of women want to be taken care of. Not all need it but many want it. Are you going to look down on them saying they only want that because they are being "subservient"? If thats how some women wanna be let them be. This is the world we live in. Learn to adapt. Its sink or swim and every woman had the opportunity to make something of themselves and be just as good as any man. And like with men you have to apply yourself.

*Has the opportunity

Posted
I prefer do not have sex. Nobody deserves bad sex. Sex without oral, or without kisses…
lo****
Posted
18 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Maybe you didn't miss the joke, but you did miss the sarcasm.

No, actually, to me sarcasm is also a form of joke.

cr****
Posted
On 5/23/2024 at 5:20 PM, BluFlower said:

No sex for me .... I just can't do bad sex

I'm there too, as a man. If she's not enjoying it, frankly I'm not and if neither of us is, there's no point. Then the question for me becomes why and what can we do. Personally, seeing and hearing her arousal and climax is the the part that puts me over the top.