BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

Mu****
Posted
I say having Bad Sex is a better option than no sex.
ch****
Posted
Thursday at 01:36 AM, miskywhiskey247 said:
the worst sex ive ever had? it was amazing 😂

then it wasnt bad sex

Th****
Posted
41 minutes ago, cherrywavebaby said:

then it wasnt bad sex

From their perspective at least 😒

Posted
12 hours ago, VirtuousHexx said:

Well a lot of women want to be taken care of. Not all need it but many want it. Are you going to look down on them saying they only want that because they are being "subservient"? If thats how some women wanna be let them be. This is the world we live in. Learn to adapt. Its sink or swim and every woman had the opportunity to make something of themselves and be just as good as any man. And like with men you have to apply yourself.

You've missed the point completely.
The comment was in relation to the use of the word 'girl/s' to describe grown a** women in a derogatory way. Not, the ability for women to decide for themselves how they live their lives, but thanks for the mansplaining.

Posted
Thursday at 11:44 AM, LadyV said:

Most men are saying "bad sex is better than no sex" while most women are saying "no sex is better than bad sex."

The reason for this is "bad sex" means VERY different things!

Bad sex to men usually means, "boring sex but I probably still get to orgasm."

Bad sex to women usually means: "physically ***ful, possible injuries, degrading, dehumanizing, boring, and probably no orgasms."

Our definitions of "bad sex" are NOT equal. 

This is why most women would rather have no sex at all than bad sex and just masturbate alone. It's a better experience for us than bad sex is. 

That makes it make sense… 🎯😂

ma****
Posted
I’d rather have no sex at all than bad sex.
Posted
It seems a lot of men here are disrespectful to their female partners. As long as those machos can cum and the rest doesn’t matter. Call me old fashioned, call me stupid, but it feels like we are still living in the stone ages reading this. Wow, is love between partners really become that abstract? ……. (Maybe i am starting to get off topic here)
Posted
On 5/25/2024 at 7:33 AM, CopperKnob said:

How perfect the world must be through the male lens. There is power in language, particularly gendered language. It rein***s traditionally gendered styles, roles, behaviours, perceptions and often there is no male equivalent to
* big girls blouse
* cried like a girl
It's gender disparity and it's patronising.
It infantalises and diminishes who we are.
It perpetuates societies obsession with women only holding value in youth.
It implies that we're children, that we need to be taken care of.
But mainly, it prevents us from treating each other as equals.

Maybe it is in a few options, definitely not in mine. Many times I have heard and read a group of mature men referred to as "Boys". An example being "The boys are off fishing" or The term "Lads" is used in the same context. It seems to be viewed differently by yourself and others. I deem it more of a jocular reference and not look at it in a negative way .

Th****
Posted
1 hour ago, latexlover68 said:

It seems a lot of men here are disrespectful to their female partners. As long as those machos can cum and the rest doesn’t matter. Call me old fashioned, call me stupid, but it feels like we are still living in the stone ages reading this. Wow, is love between partners really become that abstract? ……. (Maybe i am starting to get off topic here)

Respect, consideration, and care can and *should* still be present in the absence of love. Even in the most casual of encounters, it's truly the bare minimum of basic human decency. Unfortunately, a large portion of men don't care about meeting minimum levels of basic human decency. 

Je****
Posted
It’s really all about personal lifestyle. Because I have chosen a life of goddess worshipping and being devoted to female supremacy I don’t get the privilege to make sexual choices. Goddesses use me to fulfill their desires to achieve pleasure. All sex for me is both good and bad.
Fl****
Posted

Tather have some bad sh*t than nothin juss sayin

Tu****
Posted
No sex again. Why? Because bad sex is like eating McDonald's when your used to filet mignon
Am****
Posted
I would rather have none thank you
ea****
Posted
If I like the other person, I will take the bad sex
Th****
Posted
23 hours ago, nomore007 said:

In my opinion. 🤷 there are more Women. better with pleasing themselves. Than men are.

When you consider that "bad sex" for women is at best a disappointment and unsatisfying then yeah, absolutely we'd rather take care of ourselves. 

hi****
Posted
Bad sex. Is better than none. Maybe? Hopefully?
Da****
Posted
I can’t agree with hitzdeep85 that’s like never getting to but even tho u close
Posted
I've gone without sex for over two years twice in my life. I could go longer. I won't waste my time and energy on bad sex.
WA****
Posted
I'll take Bad sex.until I get the good stuff.
lo****
Posted
On 5/30/2024 at 5:27 PM, shortypumpkin080808 said:

I've gone without sex for over two years twice in my life. I could go longer. I won't waste my time and energy on bad sex.

I've gone up to 5 years. I have toys for when I need to get off, and don't have to deal with the BS attached to those who only care about their getting off.

I have no problems doing it again if I have to.

If the men don't care if it's bad sex, they should get a sleeve, not bother women that they won't make any actual effort to make sure they are having a good time too.