BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

Posted
No sex. I did that for too long and it's a lie you tell each other... ***.. which only prevents you from enjoying other parts of life instead. Why put yourself in that situation except you have some trauma you are not facing
Posted
I cannot do it without my version of sex. I can not do it without psychological and emotional.
Posted
2 hours ago, rock-springs273575 said:
I cannot do it without my version of sex. I can not do it without psychological and emotional.

The actual physical part of sex starts long before entering the bedroom. I’m happy to see I’m not alone on mental/emotional being required not something that’s negotiable.

Posted

Shoutout to all the ones that said bad sex over no sex ill accept bad sex myself bcuz SOMETHING is always gonna be better than NOTHING wen it comes to p*ssy

Posted
If you feel sexy yourself then sex with a partner(s) follows attraction and should improve on average over time. Sometimes it requires some “bad sex” patience and figuring out how best to seduce one another. This whole thread I’ve been noticing for a while now and it’s big misnomer of shirking responsibility onto others. I can’t believe it’s been going on for so long and I’m wondering when the aliens are going to come pick me up and take me home.
Posted
8 hours ago, sapius said:

If you feel sexy yourself then sex with a partner(s) follows attraction and should improve on average over time. Sometimes it requires some “bad sex” patience and figuring out how best to seduce one another. This whole thread I’ve been noticing for a while now and it’s big misnomer of shirking responsibility onto others. I can’t believe it’s been going on for so long and I’m wondering when the aliens are going to come pick me up and take me home.

I am going to have to point out some things that seem obvious, but you missed.

Most women are saying NO SEX instead of BAD because we have been there. Sometimes for LONG relationships, and.. very very very rarely does it ever get better or good.

And that's assuming it's consensual in the first place. Not coerced in any way, etc.

TOO many times we have found that bad sex for us means the other is just a very selfish partner who wants to get their rocks off and any port in a storm.. I mean.. look at the men's comments. Most of them are basically saying as long as they get their rocks off, all good.

Women don't get that option, and frankly, we have a lot of vulnerability when we DO have sex. From easier to catch STIs to getting pregnant, to physical damage if the partner isn't listening to us.

ALL that is obvious from the female POV, and completely brushed off it seems by the male majority.

Food for thought.

Posted
33 minutes ago, locketheart said:

I am going to have to point out some things that seem obvious, but you missed.

Most women are saying NO SEX instead of BAD because we have been there. Sometimes for LONG relationships, and.. very very very rarely does it ever get better or good.

And that's assuming it's consensual in the first place. Not coerced in any way, etc.

TOO many times we have found that bad sex for us means the other is just a very selfish partner who wants to get their rocks off and any port in a storm.. I mean.. look at the men's comments. Most of them are basically saying as long as they get their rocks off, all good.

Women don't get that option, and frankly, we have a lot of vulnerability when we DO have sex. From easier to catch STIs to getting pregnant, to physical damage if the partner isn't listening to us.

ALL that is obvious from the female POV, and completely brushed off it seems by the male majority.

Food for thought.

Echoing this but as loudly as possible. @sapius read this again. It actually is the responsibility of each partner to actually give a sh*t whether or not they're having a good time and satisfied with the experience. If one partner doesn't actually listen to the other or care then things aren't going to improve. 

As Locket said there's plenty if evidence in this thread alone from men only being concerned with whether or not they get off and that's "good enough" 

Posted
Definitely no sex at all. (Bad sex can just leave you frustrated. Tends to leave you more stressed and on edge then just not having it at all.) Although being demisexual, and not really needing it Probably plays a part to.
Posted
7 hours ago, ThePleasureDom said:

Definitely no sex at all. (Bad sex can just leave you frustrated. Tends to leave you more stressed and on edge then just not having it at all.) Although being demisexual, and not really needing it Probably plays a part to.

Demisexual =/= not being into sex or having a lower desire for sex. It just means you need an emotional connection in order to be sexually attracted to someone. 

Posted
17 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

Demisexual =/= not being into sex or having a lower desire for sex. It just means you need an emotional connection in order to be sexually attracted to someone. 

I know what it means. Doesn't mean it doesn't play a part. You dont alway have as many emotional connection to have attraction. Your sure not gonna bone someone your not attracted to. Thats all I am saying. Either way bad sex its genuinely not beneficial for one or more parties involved.

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2023 at 12:37 PM, brazuca said:

Having bad sex for the rest of your life or never having sex again? Choose one option and tell us why! 😏

By sex we mean penetrative? 

If so then no sex if that was my partners choice/request as there's alot more ways to keep a partner happy with out gratification for myself.

BAD sex means it never gets better but is it just me who thinks it is bad but partner loves it?

This would be my option if that's the case as a personal thing if my partner is happy and satisfied.  As long as I get my snuggles cuddles petting and other forms of shared loving I would be grateful and satisfied with.

Edited by Deleted Member
Goofball
Posted
Sex isn't quantifiable. Each sexual encounter is different and produces different outcomes.

No sex is advised to sportsmen before a big tournament, the trojan women withheld sex from their men to win a war, the play no sex we're British was a taboo breaker and pushed the sexual liberalization agenda forward. Tantric sex is used to unite harmonize and emancipate a spiritual emancipation.

No sex isn't the lesser of two evils it is a choice. Bad sex is because we have expected an outcome and sought out something that didn't deliver. Change how you perceive and label sex and there won't be any bad sex. You may not be fulfilled thru bad sex though maybe you'll gain greater mastery and freedom
Posted
Bad sex can only happen if you make it bad sex...
Posted
56 minutes ago, 253ReasonsToSubmit said:

Bad sex can only happen if you make it bad sex...

Which men happen to do pretty often. 

Posted
On 6/14/2024 at 3:42 PM, Wolfmandave83 said:

By sex we mean penetrative? 

If so then no sex if that was my partners choice/request as there's alot more ways to keep a partner happy with out gratification for myself.

BAD sex means it never gets better but is it just me who thinks it is bad but partner loves it?

This would be my option if that's the case as a personal thing if my partner is happy and satisfied.  As long as I get my snuggles cuddles petting and other forms of shared loving I would be grateful and satisfied with.

I didn't take the op to mean penetrative sex only, and I'm pretty confident in saying a fair number of those commenting would likely agree with me. 

I take it to include most/all sex acts involving myself and another person vs. solo gratification of whatever variety. 

Posted
15 hours ago, hickory223374 said:

No sex isn't the lesser of two evils it is a choice.

In the context of this particular conversation, obviously, it's a choice. No one is saying otherwise. However, when discussing "no sex" as a whole, there are certainly times when it's not by choice. 

15 hours ago, hickory223374 said:

Bad sex is because we have expected an outcome and sought out something that didn't deliver. Change how you perceive and label sex and there won't be any bad sex

I don't even know where to begin with this myopic absurdity. 

Posted

I can't even with the last 2 commenters.

I stand by what I said earlier, and am pretty sure they either didn't read it or their eyes glazed over attempting to.

Posted
I would choose having bad sex. I couldn't see myself being a happy person with no sex at all, lol.
Posted
Honestly I'd rather have no sex, I can masturbate and have it be amazing at least. Bad sex is just depressing
Posted
This is extremely embarrassing but it's been since 2012 that I had sex. Between my self conscious about my weight and timidness I just ugh. So now I'm so afraid of underperforming or on the opposite end being done in a millisecond that I feel like the drought will extend unless I $$. It's been absolutely miserable because I continue to find myself getting hornier and hornier and hornier but feel hopeless to change it
Posted
11 hours ago, 616GrSub said:

This is extremely embarrassing but it's been since 2012 that I had sex. Between my self conscious about my weight and timidness I just ugh. So now I'm so afraid of underperforming or on the opposite end being done in a millisecond that I feel like the drought will extend unless I $$. It's been absolutely miserable because I continue to find myself getting hornier and hornier and hornier but feel hopeless to change it

Honestly, if you are honest about the time it's been, and show a will to change it, or at least make sure she's having a good time as well, I don't feel it counts as bad. You are doing your best to make sure both had a good experience.

Its the selfish "lovers" that are the issue. They don't care if the other is having a good time as long as they get their rocks off. They don't care if they are harming their partner as long as they get their rocks off.

This thread has shown the stark contrast of who chooses what.

Posted
It's been four years so any sex right now
Posted
I'm bi m haven't had any in awhile either
Posted
Bad sex for me. Listen, if it ever gets to the point 👉 of being bad, I would just recognize that it's not about 1 person being bad it's usually both. One person can suck bad, and the other will be great, and well, the rest will figure itself out.
BadJokesNRopes
Posted

I guess bad sex. With one of my exs the sex was prettt bad. She clearly enjoyed it but i sure didnt from a physical aspect. But i did enjoy sharing an intimate moment with her. Which is why i'm siding with the bad sex team.