Falling in Love with my Dom

Posted
Tell him so that you can work out how to navigate it / progress / end. This is the very person you should be able to tell. đź–¤ x
Posted
Unlike most replies that suggest being honest, I'm going to say that it depends - you've not said if there's ever been a conversation around it being a committed relationship or a casual one? Or the whole subject of "feelings"? What level of contact there is between the times he's local? If he's "emotionally available" (i.e. single)?
So my advice would be to tread carefully. If those conversations haven't happened, then perhaps start from that point - regardless ask yourself if you're prepared for him not feeling the same way as you.
It's difficult I know, and there is nothing you can do to stop "feelings" developing, but remember too that in relative terms you're still in the "honeymoon" period of the relationship given the distance and limited time you've been able to spend together.
Posted
Think about the pros and cons of telling him and think about what could possibly happen I can't tell you what to do but I do know that unless you tell him you will never know figure out what you want the most and if he's really the one
Posted
Tell him because if you don’t your gonna always question your self down the road
Posted
As your Dom, you should be able to him and tell him anything/everything.
Posted
Men usually love direct communication.
Posted
You can tell him.
He may think you're crazy and hate it. And that may end the relationship.

But you would be saving your time. Be with a guy who wants you. Not one who has to think about whether he does. If he's not ready, or just doesn't reciprocate, great - you go back to being single and you know you want someone emotional avaliable and ready to commit to you, that becomes something that you're aware of for all future dates.

Good luck, enjoy the adventure.
Posted
Has he mentioned long term plans or relationship wants for the future? Maybe see if his open to an idea of a romantic partner
Posted
Tell him, it's ok to be honest no matter the situation. You never know what the others thinking unless you use communication. Communication is key to any bdsm relationship as well.
Posted
You may end up with nothing, if didnt feel the same and someone told me they loved me i d think is best to call it a day.
i m sure you have an idea on whether he s into you more than just sex. Maybe a subtle move towards asking for monogamy (just a random example) or suggesting to spend more time/make plans could help you understand based on his answers and efforts.
Posted
Keep it to yourself. As a guy, if he felt the same way about you, he would have already told you.
Posted
I would just say be transparent and see what happens
Posted
On 6/15/2023 at 5:22 PM, Houston84 said:

Keep it to yourself. As a guy, if he felt the same way about you, he would have already told you.

Not always the case. Guys don't always  tell a person  there attracted to them because  they *** rejections

Posted
1 hour ago, Charms said:

Not always the case. Guys don't always  tell a person  there attracted to them because  they *** rejections

100% true

Posted
1 hour ago, youngmrgrace said:

100% true

It took my master actually  going were dating for me to realise he wanted us to date.  I thought he no longer wanted to be fwb.  I kept saying is b there for him as a freind after he spent ages trying to ask me to be his gf. He finally had the courage an I ignored him. He'd liked me for a few months but couldn't tell.me. so like you say men don't always have the courage . We started daring then got our dynamic 

Posted
I'm open to the possibility I could be wrong on this one. Just my perspective
Posted

I met my Dom here and we've now been together just over 4 years. I'd been in nasty relationships before him and said I love you many a time and either got told it back but then they turned round and said I didn't mean it or they never even said it back at all. It took me time to tell my Sir I loved him , he was actually the one who said it first and I was truthful with him and said I can't say it just yet I'm sorry and he understood because of my past.....I was open and honest with him I didn't wanna say it if I didn't mean it like the past guys did it with me...I wanted it to be right and true, so when I did say it I knew it was the right time. 

Communication is key here, be honest with him never hide your feelings or keep them bottled up. 

Posted
2 hours ago, lil-monster said:

I met my Dom here and we've now been together just over 4 years. I'd been in nasty relationships before him and said I love you many a time and either got told it back but then they turned round and said I didn't mean it or they never even said it back at all. It took me time to tell my Sir I loved him , he was actually the one who said it first and I was truthful with him and said I can't say it just yet I'm sorry and he understood because of my past.....I was open and honest with him I didn't wanna say it if I didn't mean it like the past guys did it with me...I wanted it to be right and true, so when I did say it I knew it was the right time. 

Communication is key here, be honest with him never hide your feelings or keep them bottled up. 

I understand how hard it was for you to say I love you to your sir. He's a awesome  guy an your an amazing  couple

It was extremely  hard me accepting an realising my master wanted to date me.  Took over 6 weeks  of lots of master an I talking for me.to.day I'd date him 

Posted
Always tell the one you’re with how you feel. Life is wayyyy too short to miss out on something more. The bond we develop and experience being this *** , trusting, carnal and raw is unequivocal to anything I’ve experienced.

Remember… Life consists of 2 dates and a dash. Make the most of your dash.
Posted
Hi
It is human, to develop feelings and love in a sincere dom -sub relationship.
A true Dom approach’s it’s sub with care and attention. “ can’t guide another without “.
Such interactions nurture and build trust. And so love grows.
I think you are fortunate,
My personal mantra on love is.
“I love you, and it’s none of your business “.
I hope this helps
Posted
3 minutes ago, haledon889 said:

A true Dom approach’s it’s sub with care and attention.

Can you define the word "TRUE" in this context? 

Not all Dominants are the same. Just because that is your interpretation of what a Dom is, and many (including myself) might agree with this, it doesn't make it right for everyone. You also have to consider the purpose of the dynamic itself - what was agreed between the two - are they mono / poly? Is it a casual arrangement or something more formal? Are they play-partners or in a relationship - all of these have an impact on how a Dominant will approach things.