Do girls enjoy sexting and pic exchange?

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

I genuinely cannot stand these types of questions.

Asking if women/men like x is essentially putting all people of a specific gender in a little box.

Just because Woman A enjoys sexting and pic exchange doesn't mean Women B does.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love writing smut and flirty lines I’m just way too embarrassed to ever put it to plot bc then it just becomes bad 🌽
Posted
Use my dms as a safe space to send them to
Posted
Lmao you’re just trying to steal my original content 😂
Posted
I do I enjoy taking pictures of myself, in provoking ways to arouse men.
Posted
53 minutes ago, MuscleMommy88 said:
I do I enjoy taking pictures of myself, in provoking ways to arouse men.

Well what ways do you take them 😌😈

Posted
I often find myself having very long sexting sessions as over cam or pics it's not the same but makes it elongated? Like almost like edging ? If ya get what I'm saying lol
Posted

I do. For me it depends on the person, and the how. But as a writer, and a big time overthinker, if a guy can get in my mind and mess with me, he's good and I love it. More so if it's around what I like. Often because of the stimulation of the mind (for me that affects my body big time) and the frustration of technically not being able to do something about it with him. Pictures don't have to be included, as I don't do naked pics (I don't mind legs, stomach, etc.) He can send whatever though.

Example - I had this one guy I was building something with that would love to mess with me and it got to the point that all he really had to do was say I like "being in the kitchen" (not explaining that and why it worked) and if I read it, anywhere, I'd react. He was a gaming friend too so he could casually say it via open chat and nobody was the wiser, but I'd be on the other side of the screen hot as hell and miserable. lol He trained me to react to it very well.  

Posted
Love a good girl who can make a good conversation turn wild yummmoooooo
Posted
@kittygotclaws
"Word, I'm all about that mental connection, too! I love gettin' inside someone's head, playin' with their thoughts, and seein' how they react. You seem like the type who appreciates a good mind game, and I'm here for it! Let's get into some clever banter, subtle suggestions, and creative storytelling that'll leave you feelin' some type of way. No pressure, just vibin' and seein' where this mental dance takes us. What's your favorite topic to explore, though? Let's get this intellectual sparring match goin!
Posted
Yesterday at 12:28 AM, kittygotclaws said:

I do. For me it depends on the person, and the how. But as a writer, and a big time overthinker, if a guy can get in my mind and mess with me, he's good and I love it. More so if it's around what I like. Often because of the stimulation of the mind (for me that affects my body big time) and the frustration of technically not being able to do something about it with him. Pictures don't have to be included, as I don't do naked pics (I don't mind legs, stomach, etc.) He can send whatever though.

Example - I had this one guy I was building something with that would love to mess with me and it got to the point that all he really had to do was say I like "being in the kitchen" (not explaining that and why it worked) and if I read it, anywhere, I'd react. He was a gaming friend too so he could casually say it via open chat and nobody was the wiser, but I'd be on the other side of the screen hot as hell and miserable. lol He trained me to react to it very well.  

@kittygotclaws
"Word, I'm all about that mental connection, too! I love gettin' inside someone's head, playin' with their thoughts, and seein' how they react. You seem like the type who appreciates a good mind game, and I'm here for it! Let's get into some clever banter, subtle suggestions, and creative storytelling that'll leave you feelin' some type of way. No pressure, just vibin' and seein' where this mental dance takes us. What's your favorite topic to explore, though? Let's get this intellectual sparring match goin!

Posted
November 1, 2023, ren954 said:

Not all girls like sexting, some like me prefer physical meetup

I like it all. Let’s exchange?

Posted
I think everyone can enjoy it
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love it. Nothing better than seeing a lovely hard cock as you are eating your lunch. Xxx