Ownership

Sw****

Posted
When you ask "be mine" as Sub/Dom.. what do you mean?

As we all know there are the basic general affiliation levels:
- Collaring/ownership
- Consideration
- Relationship
- Control association
- session association

Each of them comes with the responsibility for both parties and the meaning of each unique experience.

Do we want to feel owned - from both sides? After all the dedication and the energy involving each type of affiliation level creates that rush that none of us can deny. Meaning even Doms can be owned, not in the traditional way but as a choice to be involved completely in each subspace/domspace session.
The planning, the play and the aftercare will create some sort of ownership, even if we don't want to call it that. We are in the moment with our subs- give everything we can and receive everything they can give us. That adrenaline rush, the dopamine and the emotional connection will create some unique magic that no vanilla can express or experience.

Do you agree? Disagree? Any thoughts?
Posted
13 minutes ago, Demonson said:
The wisdom speaks for itself.

I'll be happy to hear more about your thoughts

Posted
A smart little subby with much thirst for knowledge. Perhaps an alpha in training 👏
Posted
1 hour ago, staticglitch said:
A smart little subby with much thirst for knowledge. Perhaps an alpha in training 👏

Not a sub, yes a switch, yes thirst for knowledge not by someone that calls himself alpha because usually they end up on their knees.
After 10 years I can say that I can still learn and there's no shame in that... can you say the same baby boy?

Posted
Love how you describe it in your post. Ownership undoubtedly makes the connection more intense. Someone who just visits occasionally verses someone who is in daily contact, wears a day collar to remind them of your ownership, has a chastity cage on which you control remotely. It brings your connection into daily life together and makes it a 24/7 relationship. So even if you’re not close to each other geographically, in between seeing each other the connection is maintained and grows. It’s a different level being owned, for me and for them.
Posted
I came in late on this one, gotta say...... You go babygirl
Posted
It’s my opinion that “ownership” runs much deeper than that. When we plan any activity with a submissive partner, as Dominants we definitely have stewardship over their well being in respect to safety/aftercare etc. We are obligated to have their best interests at heart. Do we “own”them by doing this? I’d say definitely not. If there is no established rite of ownership (contract, collar, etc) especially so.

It would be akin to renting a car as opposed to owning a car. Do we need to take care of it? Yes. Do we need to drive it carefully? Also yes. But it is not ours, so the stewardship ends when we drop the keys at the dealership.

Ownership on the other hand implies a greater level of depth. You’ll need to do maintenance and upkeep on it, vacuum the interior and change the oil in order to make it run properly.
Posted
4 hours ago, SweetBabyGirl93 said:

Not a sub, yes a switch, yes thirst for knowledge not by someone that calls himself alpha because usually they end up on their knees.
After 10 years I can say that I can still learn and there's no shame in that... can you say the same baby boy?

Ah a switch, beautiful yet fragile, trips at every opportunity when unable to process complexities of wisdom. The Ones and zeros are unable to decipher Knowledge into understanding, puts the system at fault, a logical error risks ***d shutdown, failsafe triggers to neutralize threats. Finally diagnostic activates trying to understand flaws. Smart but not bright, confusing compliment with self loathing was rather disappointing (still years to go to be an alpha sub, needs training to enhance that child-like attention span).

Now focus, wise to the wicked, sequential rules do not apply here, there are no affiliation points earned or received to enhance to the next level (it doesn’t have a logic diagram or a switchboard unfortunately). Individual connection and dynamic chemistry is what binds the bond.

Eyes on the prize now, that's some cute blasphemy we caught there, it's an alchemic equivalent exchange. Not an eye for an eye or a heart for heart. The price is steep and for the Dom to pick. Would be a rookie mistake to expect Deities and believers to worship alike.

It's courteous to bow to the wisdom of greatness, this baby boy is a Demi God much evolved and not to be trifled by toy switches

Posted
No o e told me about switches, they are dangerous I had feelings for one and he broke his bond with his dom and told me he was free and that he wanted me. I went up there and they played all kind of games with me that left me thinking I had lost my mind. I too have d Dietes and my watch out for me . I did have feelings for him and would have done anything for him. But his dom was unstable and a nut.

Can someone please educate me I am new to all of this I have been told even as a sub I have dominatrix characteristic I don’t deny that I crossed the line briefly my only experience in 22 yrs. I do want a dom I want someone to help me see people that aren’t good for me and my dom to say NO dont do it. I believe in helping people it’s a humanitarian curse but at the same time I am wanting and needing to learn these aspects of me because I do feel incomplete. I will not judge all switches but this one I would have moved mountains for and I got played do to a lack of knowledge
Posted
This has left me drain and wanting very much to hurt his unstable dom I may be a submissive bit there is a protector in me that would love to blind fold her whip her place a ball in her mouth so she couldn’t speak and show her that side of me that comes out when I or someone I love is in danger but. Can’t allow it and now I feel more inadequate being trans and yet I’m no closer to embracing me completely and only left with anger and a desire to hurt
Posted
9 minutes ago, IsisAmun75 said:
This has left me drain and wanting very much to hurt his unstable dom I may be a submissive bit there is a protector in me that would love to blind fold her whip her place a ball in her mouth so she couldn’t speak and show her that side of me that comes out when I or someone I love is in danger but. Can’t allow it and now I feel more inadequate being trans and yet I’m no closer to embracing me completely and only left with anger and a desire to hurt

Careful now, do not confuse dynamics with vengeance. We can never evolve to be better, if we are unable to learn discipline and control. Let the ***, hurt and anger only make us stronger.

Posted
I am into Goddess Worship and for me the term “Ownership” is a holy concept with a deeper meaning than most vows anyone can take. It is a life long bond of trust, faith, service, care, belief,respect, obedience, devotion and worship beyond that of any civil union. Both the Goddess and her devoted submissive slave carry the love of the burden to keep the commitment of Ownership pure.
Posted
Thank staticglitch it is nice to hear that I was not going crazy 😜 I went home and read that this is a form of narcissism the last two day I was made to think I was going crazy. They wanted me to be a dom knowing that I’m very much a dom but if I were to tap in to my dominatrix side I not sure I’m trained enough or at all enough to control it
Posted
Thank staticglitch it is nice to hear that I was not going crazy 😜 I went home and read that this is a form of narcissism the last two day I was made to think I was going crazy. They wanted me to be a domi knowing that I’m very much a sub if I were to tap in to my dominatrix side I not sure I’m trained enough or at all enough to control it yes I loved the feeling of power and control but it scared me because I enjoyed it way to much knowing that I could hurt someone and the honesty in me said not not yet
Posted
29 minutes ago, IsisAmun75 said:
Thank staticglitch it is nice to hear that I was not going crazy 😜 I went home and read that this is a form of narcissism the last two day I was made to think I was going crazy. They wanted me to be a dom knowing that I’m very much a dom but if I were to tap in to my dominatrix side I not sure I’m trained enough or at all enough to control it

Not crazy. But easy with the venting. You don’t seem to be yourself for even being controlled . Life is the real training we've been exposed to from birth. Consent matters. Feel free to be whoever you want to, but be the real you. You shouldn’t readily believe things online, questionable reads lead to questioning of everything else but the truth. Even God isn’t a narcissist, how dare His children, man/woman or a Demi to fall in love with themself and be alone flex it. Why not take a little rest, reenergize and come back stronger.

Posted
Neither yes or no. Party-specific. Traditionally, however, this is healthiest. Today's bs is proof.
Car and Driver, think of it like that.
  • 11 months later...
Posted
I am a complete owner! It's a must for me.
Posted
If you belong to me you’re mine, that’s it that’s all.