Title: AI-GENERATED PIC

br****

Posted
Clearly AI generated??🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
That's an oxymoron and a joke, isn't it? 🤣🤣 most guys can't spot a good photoshop let alone spot an AI genersted one 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Posted
No, but I would go out with the one in the picture!
Posted
Well for people like me it probably make us look better.
Posted
Not at all. The most important is personality, which we can read from people's creations
Posted
Idk - lately I seem to be doing a lot of Google reverse image searches.
TimtheMerciless
Posted
As I am now in my fiftees only my trouser bulge is computer -generated. But the rest of my picture is always real.
Posted
Fuck no. Save the AI nonsense for cutesy photos during the relationship
Posted
I personally have a massive issue with ‘doctored’ or artificially generated pictures. I want to see the person I am potentially talking with…. I want to be able to put a face to a name. Anything with butterflies, or dog ears and noses plastered all over it usually gets passed by, and so does the person posting. Likewise, an artificially generated image suggests an artificial personality to me. I want to see the person behind the mask…. But if you have to wear a mask in the first place ?
Posted
Yes I would go on the date. Everyone gets a first date. But how that first date went would decide if there would ever be a second
Posted
Sex starts in the mind so if I’ve had to tap on the profile, the date had already started and it’s already an unnecessary waste of my time.
Posted
I'd wanna see their real pix and I'd wanna know why the used a fake one.
Posted

Based on the fact that I wouldn't decide whether I'd go on a date solely on someone's profile it's neither a yay or a nay.
Deciding whether to meet someone or not will be based after conversation during which you'd get. To know someone for who they are.
Like others have said, there is context to everything. Having a profile pic not of themselves isn't an instant red flag
Posted
Hell, no! It’s already enough with all the filters.
cautiousswitch
Posted

People have dated people with  photoshopped pictures, but AI is easier to spot.

Posted
Since most of the profiles here with real pictures seem to be fake, does an AI Generated picture really make a difference?