Title: AI-GENERATED PIC

br****

Posted
No way. If I'm going to be with YOU, then I need to know and see who YOU are. Not only is it tacky to do, it's dangerous for anyone who matches with you...
Posted
No chance.

Ignoring any of the ethical implications concerning the production of AI images, it just seems suspicious af to present a false image as yourself unless explicitly stating otherwise. What's the point of doing it if not to decieve others into thinking that the generated picture is you?
Posted
No, because you aren't being truthful
TWO-SHADOWS
Posted

In a word, Surething...

Posted
It's a visual artist myself, I wouldn't date anyone that uses any of that generative AI crap. Much less if they used it on a dating profile.
Posted
Not at all. No way, no how.
Posted

Nope. I might chat with them depending on what they wrote, but I'm kind of done with the AI altered or created images. Images that have heavy filters to alter the people ... make them look younger, whatever (I don't mind the sparkles and what not) ... anything that changes what they look like in a big way ... I am looking for a real person, not someone who is maybe hiding something. Yes, they are likely just having fun but personal experience makes me cautious.

Posted
On 9/5/2023 at 5:17 AM, Mitchlikes said:

Ask for their gallery

LOL ... and then you find the gallery is nothing but AI generated images ... sorry but I totally agree its a good option, yet then the image of a gallery of AI images just made me laugh.

Posted
What the hell I thought you weren't allowed to use AI for your pics you seriously think it's a good idea to promote people faking their photos jeez what bad can come of that
Posted
No. AI art is inherently bad and that's super scary lmao
Posted
Hell no. That's a problem that needs to be addressed here. There are so many fake profiles on FET. I do not know how they are getting pass security. AI generated pics, men pretending to be women using pics of other women. The world is going to hell in a hand basket and killing my kink with it
Posted
If I start conversing with somebody I always ask them to verify each other it's so easy all you have to do is tell each other to take a photo doing some specific physical thing maybe the peace sign with your left hand let me the finger with your right hand whatever doesn't matter there's no way to fake that it has to be done immediately and both people need to do it then there's no question you're talking to the person you're looking at pretty simple and if they don't want to do that run away at high speed
Posted
No way I don't understand why there are so many people without pictures or without their face. So fake pictures are even worse. So many people complain about everything. If you have a genuine profile and you behave in a respectful way that counts for a lot to me.