Title: AI-GENERATED PIC

br****

Posted
Honestly as long as it's just one or two. I'm fine with it, mostly if it's obvious that it's made simply because the creator thinks it's cool.
Posted
Hell no.... As bruins said I do something similar. The fakes can never do it... Then the name calling ALWAYS starts. I know I have won then... At which point I click report. But they probably have a new one 10 minutes later. A dead giveaway for a fake profile is a city name with a large number after. 100% FAKE
Posted
Nothing can replace the real thing
Posted
29 minutes ago, Wibdsm said:
Hell no.... As bruins said I do something similar. The fakes can never do it... Then the name calling ALWAYS starts. I know I have won then... At which point I click report. But they probably have a new one 10 minutes later. A dead giveaway for a fake profile is a city name with a large number after. 100% FAKE

Yeah that be crazy how they get a new profile so fast with the same pictures and a tweek of their former username. I thought it was just me that noticed that 😂

Posted
No. I don't like AI generated art on principle, but if that's all they have, it also means they don't have pics of themselves, and on that basis look like they just want to hide in the shadows. Seems sketchy on way too many levels.
Posted
My AI gotten me many fans xx
Posted
Not genuine fans though
Posted
20 minutes ago, usemytonguepleez said:
Not genuine fans though

They seem pretty genuine to me 😘 they'll be the ones blowing up my notifications liking my photos and DMing x

DarkArts1066
Posted
No, I would not.

It’s one of my ‘hard passes’ actually.
That, and a profile picture covered in Snapchat dog ears, or rabbit noses, or butterflies.

If I am going to engage with you, then I want to see the REAL you…. Not some artificially generated image or something so doctored and plastered with rubbish that I can’t admire - and appreciate you - for who you are.

If you choose not to share a picture of yourself at all - I respect that, and I have a choice whether to contact you or not based on that, but I HAVE met someone - from this site, whose picture was so doctored that I couldn’t actually identify her in the pub we were due to meet in - until she came up to me and introduced herself.

That is not acceptable in my book.
Posted
Absolutely not, lying is lying. And playing a character online in a space where people are feeling that they can be their authentic self is no better than lying.
Posted
No, probably would get scammed
Posted
No I don't think I would prefer to find my own date hell that's half the fun
Posted
No. I wouldn't if all they have are filter pics also. One or two is ok.
Posted
Sometimes that person is introverted and not 100 comfortable to put all out there but they are trying
Posted
No, and it’s bad enough that Elon Musk is actually going out publicly with a AI robot girlfriend
Posted
1 hour ago, virgohard said:
No, and it’s bad enough that Elon Musk is actually going out publicly with a AI robot girlfriend

🤦🏾‍♂️

Posted
No o want the person to be them flaws and all
Posted
Hell no I wouldn't go on a date with them. Who knows what they would have in mind they may want to do real violent physical harm. Like cut your throat when you're not looking
Posted
Nope. People hide enough as it is. If you plan to meet someone they'll find out eventually what you look like!