Title: AI-GENERATED PIC

br****

Posted
That's weird not if they have one pic
Posted
11 hours ago, Lickalot69 said:
Hell no I wouldn't go on a date with them. Who knows what they would have in mind they may want to do real violent physical harm. Like cut your throat when you're not looking

Thats a wild first thought my boy...

Posted
Heck no! I’ve seen people do this and I find it creepy!
Posted
Nope. I ain't dating Skynet
DarkArts1066
Posted
Another word on “filters”.

I know two women in their early 50’s …. Whose Facebook pictures of themselves on holidays and at events look nothing like them whatsoever.
I probably wouldn’t recognise them in the street - from there pictures - genyuinely.

They filter their husbands images also.
And I find myself wondering, what happens one day when they stop using those filters, and the 30 year old - with no laughter lines, ane no life experience is no longer looking back at them.
Will they lament at the years … decades they have suddenly lost….. ?

How do you the suddenly grow old gracefully -when it is thrust upon you like that ?

My hair is greying. A good mix of salt and pepper for a 59yr old. My face is weathered, with laughter lines. My forehead furrowed with experience….
And I am happy with the person looking back at me in the mirror.

Can others -who constantly over-filter their images on social media honestly say the same ?

Are we creating a whole new generation of older people with mental health and self image issues as a result ?

I wonder …………..
Posted
Absolutely not if the pic is fake the person in it is fake and only lying to themselves.
Posted
Depends? I have some AI generated pics in my likeness. Is this all they have or is it an expression? I may go out with them even if only one and a public spot - who cares I'm not scared of them. I'll less trust if they are new to what I know on the site tho.