Owned

Wo****

Posted

She felt his hand around her throat in the darkness and his breath in her ear "do... not.... move"

In those eternal seconds everything stilled as she waited for his next touch. His finger brushing her lips, tempting her to lick, enticing her her to bite. She snapped greedily at his finger to meet metal, her breath ragged as his finger was replaced with a spider gag.

Her hands searched for him as he climbed onto her pinning her hands above her head, biting her neck, her shoulders.

Cuffing her wrists then her ankles, he trailed his fingers down her body...

"Now i'm gonna own you slut"

She could do nothing except squirm as he pushed first one finger, then another, deep into her. Then another...

She felt him shift, removing his fingers. His fingers in her mouth she felt him plunge his cock deep and hard into her pussy.

"Do not cum slut" was all he said as he bit her neck, her shoulders, his hand around her throat as he fucked her hard.

On the edge, she whimpered, writhing, lost...

He flipped her over, on all fours and she squealed at his tongue on her arse.

Shuddering with need for him as he entered her, slowly, pulling her onto him by her hair... both of them moving, grinding, she was desperate for release. He sensed it "no slut, not yet"

She growled, softly, instinctively as she felt him cum, pushing deep and holding still, feeling the surge of it.

As she sagged down on the bed he turned her over and placed the wand on her clit tipping her almost over.... "cum for me slut"

She exploded.. a champagne cork released, flying....

He watched, waiting for her to come back, loosening the blindfold and cuffs, as her eyes met his, he removed the gag. She grinned "hello Sir" as he stroked her hair while she settled against him.

"Hello slut"

Posted

Thank you!

Stories are new to me and as I tend to just get a whisper of an idea that seems to root itself and just grows it was an interesting process.

My writing is literally me thinking as I type and I rarely reread or edit so any critique would be welcomed.