SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Hey can anyone help? Just started looking today. I’ve found 12, can’t work out the last two (up until now).

So far I have grids 5,6,8,10,12,12,13,14,15,17,21, and 24.

Any help would be appreciated:)
Posted
Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13 

To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hear 

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08

A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!😁👍🏻

Day 4 : Clue 7 Grid #06

As Ying is to Yang, Repulse is to '____' 

Day 5 : Clue 8 Grid #10

For those you know with a Kinky Brain, introduce to FET and keep them Sane !! 

Day 6 : Clue 9 Grid #12

Keep updated with the lastest news, 

Dr Dolittle's '____me pull you' was just a mews !! 

Day 7 : Clue 10 Grid #17

Signing up to joining the FET family,

A global network of kinksters will be revealed to thee !

Day 8 : Clue 11 Grid #05

Choice to show the world 'the writing on the Wall' or keep it secret and 'show no one at ALL'.

Day 9 : Clue 12 Grid #15

Advertise yourself without words, attracting others by what they observe. 

Day 10 : Clue 13 Grid#01

This is recommended for all to see, compliance to the Law will keep you free.

Day 11 : Clue 14 Grid#14

To be in 'the here and now' is the be Present, what a great '____' 🎁🎁🎁 !

Posted
2 hours ago, TyP99 said:
I’ve found another, and I can only do it online, not on the app. But it’s not logging as found. I think there’s an error

Pixie please assist TyP99 I've tried but not familiar with website and now I'm locked of messaging TyP99 until they reply

Posted
Still don’t get it but guess we’ll see how it goes
Posted
I just noticed the treasure hunt and I only can find 13 of them 😩
Posted
3 hours ago, cumming358 said:
What does this mean

Hello cumming358's I'm Martyn offering help around the pony puzzle hunt. It's like a scavenger hunt with the purpose of families people with the features of the FET world and where those features can be found. Each clue/riddle describes/ hints to a feature on the FET website/app. There will be in total 24 to collect, currently 14 have been released and one more each day at 3pm GMT (London UK) time. You get 30pts for each puzzle piece you find. I hope this makes sense or at least some sense lol 😆.

Posted
13 hours ago, 0LadyBlack said:
im needing 2 pieces...dont know what

I tried messaging you but I was blocked by your filters your welcome to message me and I'll be able to assist you 🙂

Posted
13 hours ago, The_Oyster said:
how do i give a way a clue?

To write a clue for other profiles scroll up to the last message on this wall.
Tap the bar directly above that says 'add a comment'
Type clue into the space provide
Tap the white arrow on purple square on the right hand side, it post on wall 👍🏻

Posted
11 hours ago, her_sub said:
Any other clue to #14 😩

Hi too see any previous clues posted,
Scroll to top of this page
Tap on purple writing saying 'show previous comments'
This will then show the last section on the wall
If you wish to go further back then scroll to top and tap ' show previous comments' 👍🏻

Posted
11 hours ago, Sub_sparkles said:
I'm missing grid square 2 down 2 across need help no idea which clues are for what 😭 thanks in advance

Hi I attempted to message you but couldn't get through your filters. However 2 down 2 across should be if im recognising correctly grid#6. Which is Day 4 : Clue 7.
If you require more help your welcome to message me ☺️

Posted
13 hours ago, 0LadyBlack said:
im needing 2 pieces...dont know what

I've tried to message you but can't get through your filters, if you message me I'll be able to assist you 🙂👍🏻

Posted
On 10/12/2023 at 3:16 PM, MartynMentor said:

Hi mistressCees I tried messaging you but couldn't get passed your filters. Please message me and I will assist you 👍🏻

I'm really struggling 

Posted
33 minutes ago, PindaKaasjuh said:
Grid #14 clue I don’t get

Hi, I sent you a message to help

Posted
1 minute ago, nerdyprick said:
im stuck at 8

Messaged you