Who believes this is a hookup site?

Ne****

Posted
I hope it's a hookup site. I really need one.
Posted
That's a fetlife was a kinky Facebook and this was the hookup site, but I did find daddy's girl on FetLife so I have no idea
Posted
It's not? Then how did I get here?
Posted
I think its a place for people to discuss and share fantasys, and whatever else they want ;-)
Posted
If it's mutual why not, it's whatever you want it to be, if you just want to make friends it can be that, if it's for a relationship it can be that, if you wanna explore kinks you can do that. As long as it's mutual
Posted
I think it's all part of the illusion of maya. It's just a dream within a dream. It will definitely go down on your permanent record.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Devils advocate but fair to say some people's kink is the barely knowing who they're wanting to hook up with?
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

It Is what people want it to be.

If a person's modus operandi of being here is to hook up, and they achieve said hook up, then it is what it is.

Personally, I'm seeking a long term relationship with a submissive who is the mirror image of myself and who is a similar soul.

Posted
I'm still not even convinced many real women are on here, and I'm definitely convinced dominant women barely exist either at this point 😅
Posted
does it matter if i believe in spirits, demons, d lord or devils likewise?
Posted
Friday at 08:47 PM, SomeSubGuy said:
I'm still not even convinced many real women are on here, and I'm definitely convinced dominant women barely exist either at this point 😅

define "dominant" woman

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would just like to have a conversation with a woman about the certain kinks that I have…no hook-ups necessary
Posted
July 21, Fetpink said:

define "dominant" woman

Yes, define dominant.

Posted
I think ultimately all of the dating apps are mostly just used for hooking up. It may bot be their intent but that's what the users do.
Posted
2 hours ago, VirginiaGuy77 said:
I think ultimately all of the dating apps are mostly just used for hooking up. It may bot be their intent but that's what the users do.

Of course. Thing is, some don’t respect the facts that not everyone joins for that reason, and that is the larger issue.

Posted

It’s not a hookup site but that’s how it’s treated. I think that’s the case for most of the kink/sex friendly apps. We’re all here because we like sex. Unfortunately most men think that just because a woman is on here, she wants to meet to f**k any guy right away. That’s such a dude fantasy. I’m very upfront about what I want sexually on my profile, along with that I want quality connections and I will take my time introducing the right vibe and energy in my life.

Posted
I equate fetish sites to adult Muppet babies. It's your fantasty world to be who you want to be and do whatever you can't in vanilla society.... but let's be real 99% of the men saying it's not would definitely not turn down the opportunity to have sex with any of the lovely women on this site. Present company included
Posted
1 hour ago, GoldBbcBull408 said:
I equate fetish sites to adult Muppet babies. It's your fantasty world to be who you want to be and do whatever you can't in vanilla society.... but let's be real 99% of the men saying it's not would definitely not turn down the opportunity to have sex with any of the lovely women on this site. Present company included

Well I stopped focusing after you said Adult Muppet Babies… now I can’t get that out of my head! Thanks! LOL ❤️‍🔥

Posted
love how OP is continuing to respond to their own thread months after it was made and engaging in it. pretty cool!

but yeah, it kinda does seem like a hookup site, especially since it's literally designed to make sure you get what you desire in a sexual way. in some way, i respect that, however i'm not on here for that, i'm just here for long term stuff and hopefully find someone to be a sheep girl for me within my city rather than just going online and rping with folks on discord or NSFW forums all the time. it isn't really a good way to connect myself with people and makes me feel isolated knowing that all of the kinky folks are far from where i live, and it gets really discouraging too.

if people wanna hookup, cool. let em do it. if not, then that's also ok too.
Posted
7 hours ago, Rell_Aitch said:

It’s not a hookup site but that’s how it’s treated. I think that’s the case for most of the kink/sex friendly apps. We’re all here because we like sex. Unfortunately most men think that just because a woman is on here, she wants to meet to f**k any guy right away. That’s such a dude fantasy. I’m very upfront about what I want sexually on my profile, along with that I want quality connections and I will take my time introducing the right vibe and energy in my life.

Not everyone likes sex/not everyone here likes/wants sex, just saying 🙂 The rest of what you’ve illustrated is lovely. 😊

Posted
55 minutes ago, rottingmeatcorpse said:
love how OP is continuing to respond to their own thread months after it was made and engaging in it. pretty cool!

but yeah, it kinda does seem like a hookup site, especially since it's literally designed to make sure you get what you desire in a sexual way. in some way, i respect that, however i'm not on here for that, i'm just here for long term stuff and hopefully find someone to be a sheep girl for me within my city rather than just going online and rping with folks on discord or NSFW forums all the time. it isn't really a good way to connect myself with people and makes me feel isolated knowing that all of the kinky folks are far from where i live, and it gets really discouraging too.

if people wanna hookup, cool. let em do it. if not, then that's also ok too.

🤷🏻‍♂️😁 I’ve abandoned threads and even this one for spells, heh. Wasn’t sure if I weren’t being roasted back there HA but I appreciate your contributing to the space and I do hope you find your jam 🤘🏽

Posted
I just trying to explore another side of myself , find out the real me , make good friends if something happens it happens , I have no expectations,as I judge none,
Posted
Of course it's a hook-up site. We're all here because we love sex and not just "normal" sex- we all enjoy taking it to an extreme that some ppl would definitely find offensive. If something more comes from being members on this site- long term friendship; for example- then that's a definite bonus
Posted
5 hours ago, jgkm6977 said:
Of course it's a hook-up site. We're all here because we love sex and not just "normal" sex- we all enjoy taking it to an extreme that some ppl would definitely find offensive. If something more comes from being members on this site- long term friendship; for example- then that's a definite bonus

As I’ve stated before, not everyone loves nor engages in sex. Not everyone is in places like this because of or for sex. Kink doesn’t always involve sex. Whatever your perception, it’s yours and it’s valid!