ADVICE FOR NEWBIES.

Goddess_Fifi

ja****
Posted
Do all female domm ask for *** before doing anything? Even if it’s a one time payment
ey****
Posted
7 hours ago, jaymccarthy003 said:

Do all female domm ask for *** before doing anything? Even if it’s a one time payment

a question that has been asked to death

no

pro dommes and online services will want paid up front.   if this is not a route you wish to go down, politely end the conversation.  However, if it is on here they are not allowed to ask for *** so hit report

however, if you're only hitting people who ask for *** it says more about your approach 

ja****
Posted
40 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

a question that has been asked to death

no

pro dommes and online services will want paid up front.   if this is not a route you wish to go down, politely end the conversation.  However, if it is on here they are not allowed to ask for *** so hit report

however, if you're only hitting people who ask for *** it says more about your approach 

Okay thank you

MistressWhipplash
Posted

Whether here or on Fetlife fill out your profile. Avoid genital pics and instead show a pic that shows one likeable thing about you - music, making food etc.

What to put? Start with one paragraph about you. Non kink or kink related is okay, though avoid showing you only want a service Top.

Even if you put:

":Hey I am new to this and have no idea what I am doing but I will be going to my first munch soon."

Yup be honest, kinksters welcome honesty.

Posted

Best advice for newbies...

DON'T try and make the mistake of jumping feet first into anything..

Take time to look around on forums as pritty much all information you can need is kindly provided by staff posts or others asking questions etc

If you are struggling to find the information you need (your question was answered by tos if you had read them xD) just ask like you did.

Usually a well thought out post asking the right questions will get alot of understanding from people ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
May 20, Sami951712 said:

Hello! I'm new here. Would you mind looking at my profile? I don't think I have enough on there the height/weight is KG and I need to figure out the calculation. I'm looking for a domme, female, between 29 and 35. I'm not asking you, but just to help with advice as I'm new to this lifestyle. I'm very submissive, can be bratty and tease, and depending on the right person if she's younger than me I can be dominant but I'm here to explore my submissive side and the care giver (I like to give and take care of people but I want to be taken care of once in a while. I want to learn my limits.) Etc. Thank you for your time!

Hi there, I sent you a gift as your profile doesn't allow me to message you.

Goddess_Fifi
Posted
June 3, jaymccarthy003 said:

It depends on what type of Domme you encounter.

Posted
I like your energy feel free to give my profile critique. I would be open to any suggestions.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Good advice, but weirdly enough it feels like I learned even more from this that I should check the forums more thoroughly. It's pretty scary to be *** in my About Me (and so I'm still putting it off), but seeing people interacting in here and talking about things makes it feel more like maybe what I wanna put in there is okay to put in there.

Posted
Always work on yourself, if you don’t like you then why would anyone else?
Posted
1 hour ago, Jecture said:

Always work on yourself, if you don’t like you then why would anyone else?

Precisely... and never stop. Literally everyone on the planet has room for growth. Everyone. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
19 hours ago, Slyder said:
No one will actually meet someone from this site.

I’m meeting at least two people on the site later today, maybe get out and explore some

Posted
I could use some advice I've given up on more serious profile I've never tried this before im only looking for woman which makes it harder for me