For my fellow littles - what are your cute nicknames?

Tr****
Posted
Ittles is my nickname
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Little one, puppy, bad dog, and good dog😳
Posted
My Daddy calls me Lil Pumpkin when I'm feeling smoll because I'm Halloween/pumpkin obsessed 🥰
Posted
Princess, babygirl, bunny baby and kitten make me weaakk 🐈‍⬛🖤
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
anything with the word "lil" infront of it
Posted
"Star "

"Squishy "

"bay-bees "
Posted
Baby girl used to be my name but now it's been ruined and I don't feel anything has felt the same yet... Still trying to find a good little name that feels right.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I know this forum is really a discussion between all of you girls, but as a daddy I wanted to tell you my favorite two nicknames. They're both very common and in use all the time but they're still my favorite two and with my baby girls they have been favorites as well. First of all a thought. My baby girl is my number one. That's the term that we use. What this means is that she comes before everyone else. That includes my kids, everyone. It doesn't mean she gets her way all the time. It just means that notwithstanding other mitigating circumstances I live to lift her up and make her feel most important. So there can only be one baby girl. If we have different people involved in our relationship, none of them can ever be called baby girl. So while that's not necessarily the favorite name, it is a name that holds a special place. Princess is a beautiful nickname. I don't think most men really understand that most women grew up as children dreaming about being a princess. I believe that there are deep roots of that name buried in most women. And just importantly it is a socially accepted name that can be used either within or outside of the kink realm. Well probably the most commonly used nickname is baby, to me it doesn't hold the same special place. Everyone uses it all of the time, even sometimes with people who have no special relationship. When I want to specifically lift up my little girl, my baby girl, my good girl, I call her princess. Oh my god princess, your a** looks so good in that skirt. Bring that to Daddy so I can touch it. Princess, I got to tell you, I love it when you put those lashes on. It just shouts out to the world how beautiful your eyes I can't believe how fortunate I become that I have my own little princess, thank you for being so amazing.

Anyway, sorry for intruding and I hope that I have not offended anyone :-)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Little boy is what I'm called and it fits more than one way
Posted
While not quite a nickname, nothing warms my heart and makes me feel as good as when someone says "good girl" to me. A female friend who's aware of my interests once said it to me and I just about melted
Posted
Good Girl always makes me melt!
Posted
I get those when ever I'm just being nice. I like little one and trouble. I'm called trouble most often though.
Posted
When my Top partners call me "little one" I just about melt. Of course, anyone who isn't my partner or hasn't asked for consent risk an earful if they dare.