Blond To The Harem: Part 9

Posted

Lana rode out her orgasm, shifting her hips to wipe Megan’s tongue all over her labia. Her breasts heaved with her loud sighs of satisfaction, and eventually she got off Megan’s face. Ariana and Leah kissed his neck and played with his body, still rubbing and sucking his penis slowly while he watched Megan. Her chest heaved and she giggled quietly at the sheer bliss she had just experienced. Jessica offered her moist hands to her, and Megan accepted them and was pulled to sitting. The two of them got off the bed and Megan gave Jessica a quick peck on the cheek. Jessica smiled shyly and came over to join the rest of them.

Lana took her place on the floor between Leah and Ariana, putting on a little show for him of kissing and fondling and rubbing clitorises. Lana’s breasts bulged juicily and their lips clicked together in an erotic frenzy before he finally reached down to pinch Lana’s chin. She looked up at him, as did the other two, and then Lana took his stiff, saliva-soaked penis in her hand, and she kissed his helmet. She licked up the underside of it, tapping it on her tongue and shoving it into her cheeks. She sucked loudly, licking it and swirling her tongue around it before taking it into her mouth; all the while still rubbing it. Her plump pink lips were shiny with saliva and pouting to seal around his flesh. Ariana and Leah grabbed her hair to help her bob her head, and their hands caressed her body.

Megan and Jessica had come to stand beside him, Megan’s hands feeling his chest and cupping his face to kiss him. Jessica was shy now, wary of doing anything that might exacerbate her disciplinary action. He kissed Megan passionately while fondling her breasts, hugging her close with his left arm and then pulling Jessica in with his right. Jessica’s breasts pressed to his body and he turned away from Megan, breathing deeply with Lana’s incredible blowing, and he licked Jessica’s lips and gag. His eyes fluttered, his legs began to tremble, and Lana took this as cue to suck harder. Leah and Ariana joined in licking his groin and penis whenever Lana pulled far enough off, and Megan kissed his neck repeatedly. Jessica began to hum rapidly.

“Girls, do not stop,” he warned at the sound of Jessica’s safe noise. He did not… want the pleasure in his legs to cease. He was… he grunted… really enjoying so much warm skin rubbing against his body, while a drool-filled pair of lips climaxed his orgasm.

“Megan…” he was trying his best to remain standing, “please unbuckle Jessica’s gag, but do not remove it. Girls, please slow down. I want you to tease me a little while longer. Jessica, do not dare speak just yet.” Megan obeyed him, unclasping the bar gag so that it became loose between Jessica’s lips. "Are you using your safe noise because you are in genuine discomfort, or are you just struggling to bear being denied so much?"

"Master, please! I want you inside of me! I want you to pleasure me. I beg of you! I can't take this denial anymore!"

He grabbed her by the throat, being careful to not cut off her breathing, "Take a deep breath, then look at me." She nodded. "Your denial, your discipline, is almost over. Are you going to be a good Submissive and endure it for me?" She nodded again. "Then I want you to put your gag back in your mouth and be silent. Girls, I want you to lay with me on the bed. Megan, you are going to swallow my load. Jessica, sit on my face.”

Without another word, he stepped away and they followed him onto the bed. Leah and Ariana laid either side of him, their arms resting on his stomach. Lana shuffled in above him and sat crossed legged on the pillows to give him a perfect view up her chest, which she played with for his satisfaction. Jessica giddily, practically jumping on him, positioned herself to straddle his face, and the first flick of his tongue had her writhing with moaning and trembling legs. He grunted again, now muffled by Jessica’s labia, and he groaned at Megan’s lips once again bringing him a flood of pure bliss. He exploded in her mouth and the sounds of her gulps mixed with Jessica’s screams of ecstasy doubling her over until her head was leaning into Lana’s breasts. He hugged his arms under and around Jessica’s thighs and lifted his head just long enough to speak.

“Do not tell me I am not nice.”

Coming soon: Jessica’s mistakes

Posted

That was so wonderfully, erotically tense.

I got totally lost in that story, thank you once again Mr Reign. You are indeed very, very nice 😊