SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I don't get what's going on here
Stewarttannoc20
Posted
31 minutes ago, AnnJul said:

It’s all good after grid 14 I haven’t got a clue either 😂😂

Posted
I’ve found #15, but it doesn’t seem to want to give me credit for it?
Posted
Me either hmu let's figure it out 😂
Posted
Definitely lost on the newest one 🫠
Posted
5 hours ago, AnnJul said:

Honestly same

Posted
6 hours ago, AnnJul said:

It's a way to learn the functions on the website and app. The clues tell you what part of the website, or what settings, you're supposed to check. If you understand the clue, you'll find an icon - which is a piece of the bigger puzzle featured in this particular treasure hunt.

Everyone who finishes the puzzle is eligible for the one of the prizes, though it also helps if you give away icons and then go find them. Giving away icons prompts more users to join the fun and learn about the website. Replacing the icons in your puzzle help you learn the site by repetition.

I've found it helps to make and update a copy of the grid with notes on where I found what image, so that I'm not flailing too hard to replace icons. I've posted examples to my profile.

Posted
How does this work. Where are the rules?
Posted
What's clue for grid 15 please 🙏
Posted
How many pieces have been released?
Posted
4 hours ago, WistlyJack said:
How does this work. Where are the rules?

If you scroll right on top you will see it

PixieDust
Posted
2 hours ago, subbie13 said:

How many pieces have been released?

Currently 17 icons have been released, with icon 18 due to be released later today at 3pm UK time 😊

PixieDust
Posted
10 hours ago, Deviantly_Minded said:

I’ve found #15, but it doesn’t seem to want to give me credit for it?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
17 has my clueless.... anyone able to help 🙂🙏
Posted
Would anyone be able to help me I can’t find my last 9 I’ve looked on literally everything
PixieDust
Posted
36 minutes ago, Sub_sparkles said:

17 has my clueless.... anyone able to help 🙂🙏

I just checked your profile and it looks like you found it, which is great 😊

PixieDust
Posted
19 minutes ago, Smoke1597 said:

Would anyone be able to help me I can’t find my last 9 I’ve looked on literally everything

I had a look at your profile and you currently have 16 icons, so you are just missing 1 as there are currently only 17 icons available to collect.  Icon 18 will be released later today at 3pm UK time.  I have sent you a message also 😊

Stillonmyway
Posted
14 hours ago, KissingDom said:

For those of you who have joined recently The Treasure Hunt, here are 12 clues as of today 15th April
Day 1, Grid 1, Clue - if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out
Day 1, Grid 2, Clue - if you want to be alerted by any interactions you need to switch this on
Day 1, Grid 3, Clue - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up
Day 2, Grid 4, Clue - This is where you would know if your status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it
Day 3, Grid 6, Clue - no random person can reach out to you if you set your range
Day 4, Grid 7, Clue - put different angle poze so people know what they see is what they get
Day 5, Grid 8, Clue - Everyone must understand and adhere to this or you could be ban from his app
Day 6, Grid 9, Clue - maintain an etiquette to engage with some by DM or you could be blocked
Day 7, Grid 10 Clue - be it liking a pic or sending a message or doing this hunt, you can earn tokens and use them for various things. Here you find your daily score
Day 8, Grid 11 Clue - If you switch this on, you can get remarks from people on your pics.
Day 9, Grid 12 Clue - Always update this from time to time with special characters and numbers to keep intruders away
Day 10, Grid 13 Clue - if they are special people here there are on your special list since you talk to them often
Day 11, Grid 14 Clue - if you' want more to join the party why not get them here
Day 13, Grid 16 Clue - expand your look out for kinksters whatever the age or distance or orientation so you can find them around you.
Day 14, Grid 17 Clue - if there is disagreement you ask your lawyer to send a dossier

So it’s official? 15 is missing? 🤔

Posted
Grid #15 HINT

If you’re planning a trip and want to meet someone in the area you’re headed, you could change this 🔍 📍
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
I have 15 icons, I've searched everywhere for the missing 2🤦🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
PixieDust
Posted
43 minutes ago, Goddess_Fifi said:

I have 15 icons, I've searched everywhere for the missing 2🤦🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

I just checked your profile but looks like you have since found them, which is great 😊

Goddess_Fifi
Posted
2 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I just checked your profile but looks like you have since found them, which is great 😊

Yes I have, the dark background hid them 😂