Jokes and tall Stories

Ze****

Posted
Golf Club

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker-function and begins to talk.

Everyone else in he room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello"

WOMAN: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

MAN: "Yes"

WOMAN: "I'm at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?"

MAN: "Sure, ..go ahead if you like it that much."

WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2005 models. I saw one I really liked." 
MAN: "How much?"

WOMAN: "$65,000"

MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."

WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing ... The house we wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $950,000."

MAN: "Well, then go ahead and! give them an offer, but just offer $900,000."

WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you!"

MAN: "Bye, I love you, too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are looking at him in astonishment. Then he smiles and asks: "Anyone know whose phone this is?"
Posted

Bank sorry for 'insult' cash card
 A high street bank has said sorry to a customer after sending him a debit card containing the words "Dick Head". NatWest said it had launched an inquiry after Chris Lancaster, 18, of Tiptree, Essex, received a cash card with the wording: "Mr C Lancaster Dick Head".
  A NatWest spokesperson said on Wednesday: "We have apologised unreservedly to Mr Lancaster."
  The spokesperson added: "This is completely unacceptable and we have launched an investigation."
  The Solo card was a replacement for one Mr Lancaster had lost. He said he saw the insulting words as he was about to hand over his new card to pay for goods in a supermarket and was so embarrassed he put the card back in his wallet.
  As well as apologising, he said NatWest had promised to pay him compensation.

Posted
What is the time?

A man is strolling past the mental hospital and suddenly remembers an important meeting.

Unfortunately, his watch has stopped, and he cannot tell if he is late or not. Then, he notices a patient similarly strolling about within the hospital fence.

Calling out to the patient, the man says, "Pardon me, sir, but do you have the time?"

The patient calls back, "One moment!" and throws himself upon the ground, pulling out a short stick as he does. He pushes the stick into the ground, and, pulling out a carpenter's level, assures himself that the stick is vertical.

With a compass, the patient locates north and with a steel ruler, measures the precise length of the shadow cast by the stick.

Withdrawing a slide rule from his pocket, the patient calculates rapidly, then swiftly packs up all his tools and turns back to the pedestrian, saying, "It is now precisely 3:29 pm, provided today is August 16th, which I believe it is."

The man can't help but be impressed by this demonstration, and sets his watch accordingly.

Before he leaves, he says to the patient, "That was really quite remarkable, but tell me, what do you do on a cloudy day, or at night, when the stick casts no shadow?" The patient holds up his wrist and says, "I suppose I'd just look at my watch."
Posted

Blonde And Frog

A blonde goes to her local pet store in search of an exotic pet. As she looks about the store, she notices a box full of live frogs.  The sign says:  "Sex Frogs! Only £5-00 each!  Comes with complete instructions." The blonde excitedly looks around to see if anybody's watching her.  She whispers softly to the man behind the counter, "I'll take one.
As the man packages the frog, he quietly says to her, "Just follow the instructions."  The blonde nods, grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home.
  As soon as she closes the door to her apartment, she opens the instructions and reads them very carefully.  She does exactly what is specified:  1. Take a shower.  2. Splash on some nice perfume.  3. Slip into a very sexy nightie.  4. Crawl into bed and place the frog down beside you and allow the frog to do what he has been trained to do. She then quickly gets into bed with the frog and to her surprise nothing happens!  The blonde is very disappointed and quite upset at this point. She re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottom of the paper it says, "If you have any problems or questions, please call the pet store." So, the blonde calls the pet store.  The man says, "I'll be right over."
  Within minutes, the man is ringing her doorbell.   The blonde welcomes him in and says, "See, I've done everything according to the instructions. The damn frog just sits there." The man, looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares directly into its eyes and sternly says:  "Listen to me!  I'm only going to show you how to do this one more time!"