Daddy's, how do we best take care of depressed Littles? 🥺

Posted
I think you should tell her what to do..for me when I feel like that, I just want to be told what to do because my mind is already shut off
Tr****
Posted
Yes Comforting is Key … Reassurance that ur there for ur lil one is Very Necessary … being a Support Person is Very Important as well for when ur lil one Needs/Wants to vent/talk … I know all of this caz I’m a lil one Myself and that’s wat I Find Very Helpful
Sl****
Posted
Have you talked to her? Ask her what she needs. I'm sure your loving voice notes are a comfort to her but I'd also give her space. I wouldn't check in more than a couple times a day. Tell her you are worried about her and she seems depressed. If you were in person I'd tell you to not go too long without some snuggle sessions and rub her back and feed her but that's not gonna work long distance obviously
Posted
Hmm, this is an interesting one. From what I see there's a few course of action you should take.
1. Make sure she knows you are there if she wants to talk; it can be difficult to open up but knowing that someone is there is always more comforting.
2. Try not to overwhelm by checking in constantly; depression can make social interactions exhausting so try not to check in more than 2-3 times a day.
3. Check to make sure she is eating, washing, ect; often one of the first things to go so asking questions like 'what did you have for dinner?' can help act as a reminder.
4. Look after your own mental health; most importantly look after yourself
Posted
Tell her good morning and give her love first thing. Then wait until mealtime when their *** sugar gets low to give more attention. Make sure to give her gentle instructions on how to feel better - and since you are the Daddy you should know how to do that - and then follow up with her to make sure she has done what you told her to do. Don’t forgive yourself for talking too much. Self-control is required as a Daddy. Be hard on yourself so you can be easy on her.
Posted
Have food delivered regularly. You can do that from anywhere.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
As a Little who is depressed just showing that your there and your long distance?..... I don't recommend that at all as littles you need to remember that when we're in little space we have the mind set of a child a lot of the times a young child like single digits so I do not recommend long distance at all because without you there if your not a poly Dom she wouldnt go into little space at all, or when she does when on the calls? She has to get out of it herself and it's a scary thing she misses her Daddy just show your coming back at some time if you are. Again this is coming from a little.
Posted
Being a ABAR and a mentally damaged person myself can only advise you to the views and remedies that work out for me. Try various things to get an idea of what works with the situation at the moment cause some will work on certain things. The most important thing is that you are always there to listen , learn and accept your little in a nurturing , loving and safe securing way. I had issues talking about my issues with various things that were and are a factor in my life cause I didn't really know how to explain it cause I was confused and ignorant to what I was going through. I have a lot more to suggest about this and if you want to hear more let me know.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
As someone who has dealt and still deals with MH I would say don’t leave. Show support and listen. Sometimes it feels like we are alone in a battle. Someone who is consistently there and is a rock they can rely on is crucial. Make sure they are cozy and I hope she feels better.
Posted
Ask questions and give sincere compliments. Nothing sexier than a babygirl sub who is so curious with her big eyes just wanting to learn. I love to hear the things you are feeling and my love languages are physical touch, and big on words of affirmation. As the dominant, I want to know what you enjoy and appreciate as well.