What would you change…?

Fa****

Fa****
Posted

If you knew that the last time you played or had sex (etc) was the last time you ever would (or ever would with that partner(s)) what, if anything, would you change or have done differently? 

Ma****
Posted
Nothing as I make sure I get the most out of everything.
Yo****
Posted
Not enough time to say what I would have done different. It's something I'll regret till I draw my last breath
Posted
Yep would of gone more then 2 rounds, she got engaged the next day and stopped playing around 😢
vi****
Posted
Nothing different….she squirted and climaxed hard and reached oblivion🤣
uk****
Posted
I’d say I would make sure we had opened up more and been able to say I was able to leave knowing that I would leave a a memory that was only shared between us that lasted a lifetime
Ba****
Posted
I’d have requested a different position. It was his favourite, and so I always happily obliged, but it didn’t suit his size so I felt nothing. This isn’t size bashing, that clearly didn’t bother me as we were happy together for a very long time
Se****
Posted
Kind of a loaded question, isn't it? Assuming you're comfortable communicating with them, boundaries and limits have already been set. I feel regret only comes when you're ***ful of an outcome, so you limit yourself on what kinks/desires you reveal to them
x2****
Posted
Absolutely nothing changing anything would affect who I am today good bad or ugly my past amd experiences made me who I am today
Posted
Hindsight is a wonderful thing...
If I had to change anything it would only be starting the last day with a review of the contract, rules, limits, wants, needs, expectations etc so I could be content forevermore that I'd undeniably delivered my best last 😁
AZ****
Posted
I would have put my finger in her butt.
Tiny-Dark
Posted
Not be scared of exploration. Be open to things and be more actively participating cause I'm mostly passive hehe.
BabyBuns
Posted
Prolong the romance and the togetherness with my now ex-wife.
Br****
Posted
I would pull out all the stops. If it's my last time I'm doing anything and everything
Fa****
Posted
4 hours ago, SensationDom34 said:

Kind of a loaded question, isn't it? Assuming you're comfortable communicating with them, boundaries and limits have already been set. I feel regret only comes when you're ***ful of an outcome, so you limit yourself on what kinks/desires you reveal to them

It wasn’t intended as a loaded question at all. I’m sorry you see it that way. 

Ri****
Posted
I live most days like it's my last within the confines of *** haha, my last session was great so I'd not change anything.
Ma****
Posted

Hmm good question,  if I could remember that far back I'd happily answer it, lol

I'll get back to you on that, 

Ro****
Posted
I would have let her fuck more my ass
ma****
Posted
I'd change that person with someone else.
Ki****
Posted

Funny thing is, we ALWAYS know it COULD be the last time.  We simply ignore this knowledge.  Lots of things in the world would be better off if everyone remembered to live as if their actions were their last.

Speaking from experience, there is no feeling as lost as that of longing for something long gone.

Ba****
Posted
I would've wanted to be sooner to now. Lol
lo****
Posted
I’d of used a capital ‘M’ …
Hi****
Posted
You're so right KinkyMinx. My ex-partner always wanted us to try more BDSM and, in an odd, almost (probably) pathetic twist, I use my new interest and desire to expand my horizons as a way to pay homage to them after our breakup,
Fa****
Posted
10 hours ago, londonX99 said:

I’d of used a capital ‘M’ …

Ahhhh… well let’s hope you don’t make the same mistake in future 😉

DemonCandy
Posted
Sunday at 12:58 PM, KinkyMinx2023 said:

Funny thing is, we ALWAYS know it COULD be the last time.  We simply ignore this knowledge.  Lots of things in the world would be better off if everyone remembered to live as if their actions were their last.

Speaking from experience, there is no feeling as lost as that of longing for something long gone.

Wise words...