MIND MASTURBATION

br****

Posted

I start thinking about my ex share me with the f**k of her life

Posted

My #1 fetish is erotic hypnosis. It takes the concept of mind masturbation to a whole 'nother level. I can work myself up just pondering what post hypnotic suggestions I could place in my partners subconscious next. If you can imagine it, you can experience it. I can't say, make my c**k 9 inches long, but I could make you FEEL like it's 9 inches long! It's intoxicating thinking about how much control you can gain if you just maintain trust and don't do anything stupid to ruin that bond of trust.

Posted
I totally get off more on my own imagination more than with someone who isn't present with me. Often times I have to recall really good past lovers to get off with a current one. The sad part about the really good past lovers is that they weren't good human beings.
Posted
My imagination has a drive of its own, and often turns the most mundane of situations into something interesting, intriguing and lucid. It’s an exceptional tool to have, and can have a wickedly intense effect on playmates.
After all, the body follows the mind 😉
Posted
Once I imagine a woman or m2f in a dominant position with total control. Well that's now there's a brick in my pants until it's taken care of🤷🏻‍♂️
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Two questions many people can't correctly answer; what's the largest sex organ on the human body? and what's the most sensitive erogenous zone?

The answers are: the skin, and the brain
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
the mind is the most erotic sex organ in a human.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Indeed. I can easily get there mentally swaying on my facial spa lift. Warm towels n steam then I start to float in the air. And the sex spirits eat me to oblivion...in a back arching gentle hold