Persuaded Bi?

Posted
This seemes weird to myself but I admit I don't really understand some of my kinks. I'm interested in a cuckolding relationship. I'm totally straight. Zero interest in men but if I was in a cuckolding relationship with a Mistress if she ordered me to eat another guy's cum which I truly think is gross or suck another mans cock I'd try it because I'm very much into *** and being a good sub. These are not things I'd ever consider on my own or if it wasn't something she actually wanted. Not looking to get into a Symantecs argument of I'm secretly Bi or that makes me Bi. Labels don't matter. I know how I feel and that's all I'm talking about. Don't even have an exact question other than does that make sense to anyone else or anyone feel the same. As a Mistress how would you view that? Would that be thrilling to know your sub is willing to do something he actually feels is disgusting for you as his Mistress
qu****
Posted
Definitely thrilling & more of a turn on
Th****
Posted

It's not an uncommon thing, meaning you're definitely not alone in that, and a lot of dominant women would really enjoy submission on that level. Could be other actions and activities too, not just ***d or persuaded bi things. 

Just a note though... not all Dom women are "Mistresses" and it can be off putting for some to have that used as a general term when referring to Dom women. 

Posted
I started listening to a podcast called strictly anonymous and it’s all about kinks and stories from other real people and it helped me understand some of mine and even realize that I’m not alone and it’s almost normal but a lot of people feel ashamed to admit them to other people
Posted
21 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

It's not an uncommon thing, meaning you're definitely not alone in that, and a lot of dominant women would really enjoy submission on that level. Could be other actions and activities too, not just ***d or persuaded bi things. 

Just a note though... not all Dom women are "Mistresses" and it can be off putting for some to have that used as a general term when referring to Dom women. 

The ones I've dealt with wanted me to call them that but I did ask the first. That being said what's wrong with it

Ap****
Posted
As a man who is not into or interested in anything you just mentioned. I just wanna say that I admire your honesty, courage and self awareness because even though you’d think that most people(women, men, dom, mistress, etc,etc) would actually utilize this kinkster friendly open space platform to be honest and open about their sexuality, thoughts, desires and sexual preferences no matter what they may be but unfortunately it’s quite the opposite.
Fa****
Posted

I don’t have much advice regarding this as I’m a relative newbie in terms of Dominance. However, I think there are (as Thalia said) many dominant leaning persons who would be very happy to have a sub who would give themselves to that level for them.

Obviously if it were a hard limit then it ought not be pushed and must be respected but I’ve found it fun to push certain things in my dominant role with full belief that my sub will safe word should they need to. It is, for me at least, extremely thrilling. 

ge****
Posted
I think with things like this it can be a case of the dominant making something you struggle with coming to terms with, and wouldn't otherwise do, "ok" because they have instructed you to do it.
You can accept it in your head because they have told you to do it, where if you were doing it for yourself you'd be conflicted about whether it was right for you.
So suspect some of that might come into play - as Thalia said though it's not an uncommon thing
Posted
6 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
I think with things like this it can be a case of the dominant making something you struggle with coming to terms with, and wouldn't otherwise do, "ok" because they have instructed you to do it.
You can accept it in your head because they have told you to do it, where if you were doing it for yourself you'd be conflicted about whether it was right for you.
So suspect some of that might come into play - as Thalia said though it's not an uncommon thing

I wouldn't be conflicted at all for myself because it wouldn't ever happen because I'm not interested in it

ge****
Posted
1 minute ago, Cucky45015 said:

I wouldn't be conflicted at all for myself because it wouldn't ever happen because I'm not interested in it

Precisely my point - a dominant asking you to do it gives you "permission" in your head to do it

ar****
Posted
Pleasing your Dom seems to be of a much higher priority for you. It can make you cross limits, all in their glory. You may want to be careful, don't get exploited by a Dom who thinks it's just a game.
Posted
6 minutes ago, arnhem961 said:
Pleasing your Dom seems to be of a much higher priority for you. It can make you cross limits, all in their glory. You may want to be careful, don't get exploited by a Dom who thinks it's just a game.

I have limits I won't cross. I would enjoy the *** of this where I wouldn't with my actual limits

Ca****
Posted
As soon as I was in chastity 24/7 my girlfriend had me creampie cleanup and fluff her bulls, like you I had no interest in men or bi activities at the time. I have been serving my gfs and her bulls ever since
GreyHog
Posted
The best thing a submissive can do is something they will ONLY do if their dom tells them to. As a sadist, I enjoy knowing my sub is being obedient despite their inner turmoil of doubts and ***s. I use activities I know they dislike as punishments and tests. But, respecting pre-discussed limits is mandatory.
Th****
Posted
12 hours ago, Cucky45015 said:

The ones I've dealt with wanted me to call them that but I did ask the first. That being said what's wrong with it

Nothing is "wrong" with the term, it's simply that not all Dominant women identify as a "Mistress" or use that title/label. It can be off-putting for those of us who don't when someone uses it to speak of Dominant women in general. Simply Domme, Dom women or Dominant women is more universal. 

Th****
Posted
12 hours ago, unkinkedcrown234 said:

As a man who is not into or interested in anything you just mentioned. I just wanna say that I admire your honesty, courage and self awareness because even though you’d think that most people(women, men, dom, mistress, etc,etc) would actually utilize this kinkster friendly open space platform to be honest and open about their sexuality, thoughts, desires and sexual preferences no matter what they may be but unfortunately it’s quite the opposite.

Sadly, it's only a "kinkster friendly open space platform" in theory due to much of the userbase's behavior and treatment toward others. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

Nothing is "wrong" with the term, it's simply that not all Dominant women identify as a "Mistress" or use that title/label. It can be off-putting for those of us who don't when someone uses it to speak of Dominant women in general. Simply Domme, Dom women or Dominant women is more universal. 

Ok

De****
Posted
6 hours ago, Cucky45015 said:

Ok

It’s like calling a Dominant man Daddy. Not all Doms are daddy’s. Not all Dommes are mistresses. It’s always safer to avoid use of specific honorifics I.e Dom not Daddy when having a general conversation.

Posted
7 minutes ago, DenverKitten said:

It’s like calling a Dominant man Daddy. Not all Doms are daddy’s. Not all Dommes are mistresses. It’s always safer to avoid use of specific honorifics I.e Dom not Daddy when having a general conversation.

Ok. As I stated in other comment, I asked them if I should call them Mistress before I did and they approved but I'll take note