Being used

Missy45

Su****
Posted
My throat and ass fucked by strap on or cock whenever im told its getting used and filled and to use my mouth tongue and hands when told to
Su****
Posted
Dressed in what is handed and my chastity locked and key took
Ca****
Posted
When Cuckold my gfs preferred the term fucktoy her Bulls could use her sexually however and whenever they wished . I was also used as an oral slave to my gf and her bulls
Posted

Like most things when someone is that vague it is open to interpretation.

I want you to use me how ever you want.

This is more clear version for: I want you to use me

But that's just 1 way to take the sentences meaning... if in doubt ask them to explain more clearly exactly what they want. If they can't even do that then they usually just want a quickie before moving on to the next person so not worth the hassle.

• 1 month later...
Posted
It falls into an objectified/*** kind role play. To be taken sexually anytime or anywhere, spontaneous and in the moment. Without asking permission, or concerns of me being in the mood or foreplay to get me warmed up (with prior consent and boundaries in place). A selfless act of service putting his needs above mine. That’s the sub in me, my main goal is making sure he is pleased. No restrictions (within my boundaries) on how he gets off. Then there’s the feeling of ownership, I am his to do what he wants, his property. Kind of like CNC but don’t always have to have a *** impact.