Femdom and long term commitment

MissJacqui

MissJacqui
Posted

To the submissive men. What if the question of marriage and starting a family comes up from your Mistress. What is your reaction. Would you look at it as an order or topic should be open for discussion.?

Posted
Should be open for discussion
gr****
Posted
We discuss of it and plans for the future
he****
Posted
Ironically, that’s something I’m looking for. I haven’t had many committed partners in my lifetime but I know what I want.. it should be open to discussion of course but I would hope I’d find someone who’s a life-mate and also the dominant in the relationship.
db****
Posted
hersweetness, i have the exact same sentiments and thoughts! i would LOVE to marry my Mistress! Now all i need to do is find and get a Mistress!
Sk****
Posted
Mistress will own her sub in every way and its his duty to serve and worship her 24/7 in every way
al****
Posted
I believe that is one topic that has to be open for discussion but should not automatically be off the table.
IW****
Posted
That is what I’m seeking. Although I’m completely inexperienced in the lifestyle, so I’m not sure if it’s something I want to live 24/7.
As****
Posted
I would be good with it
0m****
Posted
To me, a Domme should be clear with expectations as should a sub with what they’re seeking. Enough said.
Su****
Posted
Both order and topic
MissJacqui
Posted

Ok so if this relationship is ongoing for a number of years then and the mistress decides its time for a bigger commitment. Does she gets what she wants?

Su****
Posted
Im looking to submit
Mi****
Posted
It really depends on the dynamic set. Discussion, here I don’t think my domme would want to order that.
Do****
Posted
I'm not submissive, but I think something as profoundly momentous as bringing a new life into the world, if simply given as an order, should be treated with the contempt it deserves.
ey****
Posted

in my case, no in the sense I am already married - but that doesn't mean I can't/won't make a long term commitment to someone else (my wife and I are not monogamous) depending on what that looked like.

I think, mind, without wishing to project - that this is an idea most sub guys would be up for, but there is of course a big difference in meeting someone for 'play time' and the ongoing mechanics of a relationship

Posted (edited)

Should be a discussion like all things in the relationship it should be something both sides desire.

Everything order has the right to be denied no matter what as nothing should ever be ***d after person stating they really don't want it ,,

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted (edited)

No part of any relationship no matter the dynamic should be ***d upon someone who truly has no desire to do it.

Even in Dom/Sub forcing a partner to do anything you know that they don't want or like is abusive use of power and needs immediate correction 

Edited by Deleted Member
Correction