PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
3 hours ago, EyewantURbabies said:

Where’s 3 and 4? 👀

Icon 4 is not released as yet.  Have sent you a message re icon 3 😊

Posted
10 hours ago, BabyWolf943 said:

Can't find the second clue. I've been searching home feed but not even sure if that's where it is

Have sent you a message 😊

th****
Posted
It says that I gave one away
Posted
On 6/3/2024 at 10:01 AM, PixieDust said:

Happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈 and Happy Hunting everyone 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Make sure you get an RSVP 📩

I don't understand any of this at all

Posted
14 minutes ago, thicklongbeautiful said:

It says that I gave one away

You can recollect if you have gifted one away.  If you can't work out which one has been gifted, you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

le****
Posted
Were you find these
Posted
33 minutes ago, leeds736785 said:

Were you find these

The puppies are hidden all around the FET universe.  You can hunt for them on your own, or you can use the clues in this forum thread.  The clues will hint you where to look, decipher the clues and then go hunting.  If you are in the right place you will find a puppy icon you can tap on and it will collect and you will earn 30 points.  Currently there are three puppy icons available to collect.  The 4th puppy icon will be released later today at 3pm UK time and clues posted by members after it has been found.  If you would like further help you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
13 minutes ago, schlieren817194 said:

Where are these

I just posted above how to find the puppies, if you scroll back one post you will see the post. 

Mi****
Posted
Question. Why are they puppies?
Posted
26 minutes ago, Mickal said:

Question. Why are they puppies?

Each treasure hunt is different, sometimes we collect icons that form a part of an overall image, other times  different single icons such as the puppies this time.  Over the past few years we have collected all sorts of things from zombies to snowglobes.  Its nice that the Community Team changes it from time to time. 

Mi****
Posted
3 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Each treasure hunt is different, sometimes we collect icons that form a part of an overall image, other times  different single icons such as the puppies this time.  Over the past few years we have collected all sorts of things from zombies to snowglobes.  Its nice that the Community Team changes it from time to time. 

What is the awareness this month?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Mickal said:

What is the awareness this month?

As per the OP below, this hunt is to celebrate Pride Month 🌈

On 6/2/2024 at 1:27 AM, brazuca said:

June is Pride 🏳️‍🌈 Month, a time to celebrate and support our vibrant LGBTQ+ community. At FET, we're passionate about making a positive impact. That's why we're hosting an exciting treasure hunt! Our three lucky winners will get to choose a registered LGBTQ+ organization to which we'll donate 200 Euros each. Let's come together to spread love and acceptance, because love is love. If you share this spirit of inclusivity, we invite you to join us and make a difference!

This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from June 3rd until June 26th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe. ▫️ You've got time until June 26th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Treasure Hunt? We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

ne****
Posted
Has number 4 been released yet?
Mi****
Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Fantastic! I just want to say that in addition, June is also Men's Mental Health Month.

WA****
Posted
I found one by accident
Cd****
Posted
Ive found clue 4 but its not registering as found ☹
ge****
Posted
Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Fet's very own sin bin is where you'll find this one.
Posted
14 minutes ago, CdSusanLove said:

Ive found clue 4 but its not registering as found ☹

I have let the Community Team know about the issue however in the interim you can collect Icon # 4 from the APP.  I will update again when I have further information. 

Em****
Posted

Clue # 3 - Grid # 12 You've got a friend in me

WA****
Posted
Yup the only way i'm finding these things is by fluke