PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Do****
Posted
June Pride Month Treasure Hunt
Hint#1, Grid#5: If you feel your friends can enjoy Fet too, why don't you do something to spread the word?

Hint#2, Grid#4: Fet & members post constantly, and you choose what you see of course, can't you?

Hint#3, Grid#12: On Fet, why don't you put your mutual Connections on somewhere special?

Hint#4, Grid#6: Sometimes you don't get along with certain people, and Fet gives you a way to prevent the interaction & put them somewhere else special, do you know how & where?
Posted
5 hours ago, domidicc said:

I found 4 but it says I gave 3 away, but I never did that, :(

You may have inadvertently given icons away when you visited other members profiles. The good news is that you can recollect the icons again.  If you would like some help you are welcome to drop me a line.😊

Posted
6 hours ago, slough274753 said:

Bit late to the game

Welcome to the game.  While the game is up and running, anyone can join in and play at anytime. 😊

Posted
9 hours ago, The_Big_Bad_Wolf said:

How do you gift and icon

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
2 hours ago, Danni87 said:

Found 4 still can't figure out 2

I tried to message you however your filters are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like help 😊

spandexthong
Posted

#4 is where naughty Lego pieces get put

da****
Posted
Have we done number five yet or no
Posted
9 minutes ago, Stumofun said:

Who writes the clues? Is it a Fet rep or can anyone draft and post a clue?

There are no official FET clues. Everyone can post and share clues and every clue posted helps someone. 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, daddydom423 said:

Have we done number five yet or no

Currently 4 icons are available to collect.  Icon # 5 is released later today at 3pm UK Time. 😊

Em****
Posted
So it would be 10 am for Eastern time, right
jo****
Posted
Day 5
Clue 5
Grid 22
The one with the most _______
Wins at the end of a basketball game
Th****
Posted
Clue# if you get too many of this on your licence you get banned from driving but if it was Tesco card you can probably eat for free.. ,😜😜😜
ge****
Posted
Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 22 - If you want to climb the US military ladder you need to go to the West one of these.
Ch****
Posted
How many icons out there I have 5
Posted
4 minutes ago, Chademac81 said:

How many icons out there I have 5

5 icons are currently available to collect, so you are uptodate. 😊