PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

PixieDust
Posted
22 minutes ago, Megan10 said:

How many icons are out in total now?

Currently there are 7 available icons to collect 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Currently there are 7 available icons to collect 😊

I have 7

spandexthong
Posted

#6 Grid 21 - Didn't we used to use 35mm to do this?

Posted
15 hours ago, wnttransbad said:
That last clue, they put in at the beginning of each school year.They take one which is a school picture and the 1 that says look at yourself.The only thing I can think of is a mirror

Clue…think more like a mirror on your phone! Just make sure you smile.

Posted
I have no idea how this works. I can’t even navigate this app correctly let alone fine treasure.
Posted
Hell I got 1 it's a start!
PixieDust
Posted
58 minutes ago, cap2201 said:

I have no idea how this works. I can’t even navigate this app correctly let alone fine treasure.

I have attached the rules on how to play below.  I have also sent you a dm with some navigation notes for the app. 😊

On 6/2/2024 at 1:27 AM, brazuca said:

June is Pride 🏳️‍🌈 Month, a time to celebrate and support our vibrant LGBTQ+ community. At FET, we're passionate about making a positive impact. That's why we're hosting an exciting treasure hunt! Our three lucky winners will get to choose a registered LGBTQ+ organization to which we'll donate 200 Euros each. Let's come together to spread love and acceptance, because love is love. If you share this spirit of inclusivity, we invite you to join us and make a difference!

This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from June 3rd until June 26th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe. ▫️ You've got time until June 26th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Treasure Hunt? We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
There should be eight I think
PixieDust
Posted

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 24 - Peekaboo 😋

Posted
Day 8 clue 8 grid 24
Tag your it
I tagged you after you tagged me
Posted
got it!
Posted
Could someone else post another clue, none of these are making sense to me so far 😅
Posted
5 minutes ago, A_Ben_C said:
Could someone else post another clue, none of these are making sense to me so far 😅

Who’s at the door?

Posted
Haha those clues made no sense but found it
Posted
6 minutes ago, A_Ben_C said:

Find the stalker and stalk them back

Posted
I don’t even know how to tag. I’m lost on todays
Posted
Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 24 - They come, they see, they might make contact, who was your last?
Posted
Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 24 - who was your last guest?
Posted
That last person that visited you? You should return the favor ;)
Posted
Strange clue 8 seems easy but I’m not finding it 🤔
Posted
Really struggling with the sixth clue, can anyone help please?