PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Hint#10, Grid#24: People may let you know this way, if they find it appealing the photos you post on Fet.
Posted
June Pride Month Treasure Hunt (All 8 as of 10th June)
Hint#1, Grid#5: If you feel your friends can enjoy Fet too, why don't you do something to spread the word?

Hint#2, Grid#4: Fet & members post constantly, and you choose what you see of course, can't you?

Hint#3, Grid#12: On Fet, why don't you put your mutual Connections on somewhere special?

Hint#4, Grid#6: Sometimes you don't get along with certain people, and Fet gives you a way to prevent the interaction & put them somewhere else special, do you know how & where?

Hint#5, Grid#22: You collect bonuses by doing certain things, finding items in treasure hunts, adding friends, liking photos, being active on Fet. Do you check your balance, and what you can do with them on Fet?

Hint#6, Grid#23: On Fet, tell the genie to bring a prince or a princess in front of you, based on your choices. Command the Fet bots!

Hint#7, Grid#21: Look in the mirror on Fet!

Hint#8, Grid#24: You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#9, Grid#15: How do you meet like-minded people on Fet? Well you create a good profile. Or create a listing for what you seek, do you know this other alternative?

Hint#10, Grid#24: People may let you know this way, if they find it appealing the photos you post on Fet.
PixieDust
Posted
9 hours ago, Sasha1995 said:

How many icons are out so far? I have 7 but don't know what ones I'm missing

Currently there are 10 available icons to collect.  If you would like a hand working out which one you are missing, you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
8 hours ago, EnchantressQueen said:

I don’t know what one I’m missing but I’m missing it and it’s so frustrating 

I’ve gotten all the rest myself but this one is great at hiding 

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, Fuknsaint said:

Are they just doing one icon a day now ?

Yes, I believe so. 

Posted
Thank you, I managed to find the three remaining ones thanks to the hint list that was posted ☺️
Posted
I found the chest around the chest
Posted
Day #10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 02 - Elks I get mixed up with show me some love.
Posted
I haven't found even one...lol. Feeling pretty dumb.
PixieDust
Posted
49 minutes ago, ShrinkingDaddyO said:

I haven't found even one...lol. Feeling pretty dumb.

I have gifted you, you're first to get you started 😊 If you would like some help, you are welcome to drop me a line. 

spandexthong
Posted

#10 Grid 2 - when you feel a bit insecure knowing the answer to this can be nice

Posted
What’s the clue for today ?
PixieDust
Posted

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 17 - Bottoms up👋

Posted
4 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 17 - Bottoms up👋

You have to be kidding me...fantastic clue. 👏 

PixieDust
Posted
2 minutes ago, ChromeStarz said:

You have to be kidding me...fantastic clue. 👏 

Thank you 🙏💗

Posted

CLUE 11 GRID 17

I'm where guests come to play,
In a game, they light the way.
Not quite love, but more than like,
In the middle, I take the mic.
What am I?

Posted
Got it 😀 that one's pretty easy
Posted
Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 17 - Careful they don't squash you when showing their appreciation of you.
Penelope_
Posted

Funny clues today 😅.

Clue #11 : "Punishment or guilty pleasure?"

Posted
Clue 11 Grid 17 :- when two profiles like one another
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:
Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 17 - Careful they don't squash you when showing their appreciation of you.

This a good clue.

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Queened and crushed. 😂