PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Only found 4 , then gave away one .
Posted
1 hour ago, SlimRickee69 said:
Only found 4 , then gave away one .

Go back to where you found the one you gave away. You will collect it and the points again.

Posted
Found it and then collected another one. Have 5 now. I really don’t understand the hints I read in a forum. Learning but didn’t understand the recommendation to grid map things .
Posted
Hi Am new to this but seem unable to find grid 4 & 23. Clues don’t seem to be helping either🤦🏻‍♀️ Can anyone help? Thanks I’m advance x
Posted
Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 10 - To the left, to the right, swipe it up if you think they're alright
Posted
Clue 12 Grid 12 :- set these right to ensure your saying "yeah or nay" to those you personally desire 😁
Penelope_
Posted

Clue #12 : "Are we on Tinder or something?!"

Posted
How to refund icons 🥹
Posted
I’m missing one but I have no clue which one it is 😭
Posted
For some reason my brain cannot grasp todays 😩😩#12 where are you
Posted
Clue #12 You need to adjust it to What a good girl likes🤭🤭
Posted
Need another come for 12. Never been on tinder so I’m lost
Posted
Lost on 12, please help
Posted
Can someone gift me the icons I don’t haveee pleaseeeeee 🥺
Posted
Clue 12 Grid 12 :- let's play a little smash or pass 😉
Posted
Clue #12 time to get your tinder settings right to find the right swipe.
Posted

Hint#12, Grid#10: Now comes a twist! Check hint#11 😈 If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Do you know how to choose whose ass to slap?
Posted
June Pride Month Treasure Hunt (All 8 as of 10th June)
Hint#1, Grid#5: If you feel your friends can enjoy Fet too, why don't you do something to spread the word?

Hint#2, Grid#4: Fet & members post constantly, and you choose what you see of course, can't you?

Hint#3, Grid#12: On Fet, why don't you put your mutual Connections on somewhere special?

Hint#4, Grid#6: Sometimes you don't get along with certain people, and Fet gives you a way to prevent the interaction & put them somewhere else special, do you know how & where?

Hint#5, Grid#22: You collect bonuses by doing certain things, finding items in treasure hunts, adding friends, liking photos, being active on Fet. Do you check your balance, and what you can do with them on Fet?

Hint#6, Grid#23: On Fet, tell the genie to bring a prince or a princess in front of you, based on your choices. Command the Fet bots!

Hint#7, Grid#21: Look in the mirror on Fet!

Hint#8, Grid#24: You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#9, Grid#15: How do you meet like-minded people on Fet? Well you create a good profile. Or create a listing for what you seek, do you know this other alternative?

Hint#10, Grid#24: People may let you know this way, if they find it appealing the photos you post on Fet.

Hint#11, Grid#17: If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Check who did that to you?

Hint#12, Grid#10: Now comes a twist! Check hint#11 😈 If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Do you know how to choose whose ass to slap?