PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

TamotaMan
Posted

Been only too find 6. does that mean i am dumb 

Posted
10 minutes ago, carburton793 said:

I've got 30

There are not 30 icons sorry. Currently there are only 15 icons available to collect and by the end of the game there will be 24 in total, so I am presuming you mean 30 points which you would have received for the one icon you have currently collected.

9 minutes ago, carburton793 said:

How can I give icon to someone

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
TamotaMan no, it just means you only found 6 so far...
Posted
18 minutes ago, TamotaMan said:

Been only too find 6. does that mean i am dumb 

Not dumb at all. Keep having a poke around and you will find more.  Alternatively you can use the clues in this forum thread that will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting.  

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

TamotaMan
Posted

Thank you so much

spandexthong
Posted

#15 Grid 18 - use this to let FET know what you want to be told

Posted
2 hours ago, DabQueen472 said:

I don’t understand any of this 😔

I have enclosed the rules on how to play below. I have also sent you a message.😊

On 6/2/2024 at 1:27 AM, brazuca said:

June is Pride 🏳️‍🌈 Month, a time to celebrate and support our vibrant LGBTQ+ community. At FET, we're passionate about making a positive impact. That's why we're hosting an exciting treasure hunt! Our three lucky winners will get to choose a registered LGBTQ+ organization to which we'll donate 200 Euros each. Let's come together to spread love and acceptance, because love is love. If you share this spirit of inclusivity, we invite you to join us and make a difference!

This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from June 3rd until June 26th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe. ▫️ You've got time until June 26th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Treasure Hunt? We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
4 hours ago, SlimRickee69 said:

I’ve got 11 and I don’t even understand how I got all of them . Can people just drop one off in your profile ? Cause I have had like 3 just pop up out of nowhere! 🤷‍♂️

You can only be gifted an icon if you have none collected so far, so it could be that you tapped on the puppy without you realising, which is easy to do if your scrolling through various screens.  

Posted
I need help finding the 15th icon 😞
Posted
7 minutes ago, Weed_whore4u said:

I need help finding the 15th icon 😞

Happy to give you a hand however your filters are preventing me from messaging you, you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
Is there a central place where there is a listing of all the current clues so I don't have to scroll through this nightmare trying to pick them out from other posts?
Posted
Does anyone have a hint for number 15?
Penelope_
Posted

Clue #16 : "Avow your sins 😈"

Posted
Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Get bent about owning up and absolving your sins
Posted
41 minutes ago, SKInfidel said:

Is there a central place where there is a listing of all the current clues so I don't have to scroll through this nightmare trying to pick them out from other posts?

Have sent you a message 😊

41 minutes ago, venusadara said:

Does anyone have a hint for number 15?

I just checked your profile and see you have now found it, which is great. 😊

Posted
Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Have you been naughty? Go here to confess your kinky sins.
Posted
Day 16
Clue 16
Grid 3
Forgive me father for I have sinned
Posted
I’m missing one but I have no idea which one 🙈
Posted
I don’t understand 16…. Help lol
Posted
Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - father, father, father
Posted
Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Here’s the place to acknowledge your sins. There’s no guarantee of a kinky punishment though ..
Posted
Dang I'm having problems with Grids 14,15 and 24 anymore clues for those.
Posted
I’m stuck on 16. Any other clues?
Posted
3 hours ago, SKInfidel said:

At the top of each page if this thread there are blue/white numbers that if clicked will take you directly to the page where the corresponding clues are. 

A few people have also generously gathered lots of clues and put them in single comments periodically throughout the thread. 

But the point is it requires a little effort on our part too. It wouldn't be a "hunt" if we were spoon fed.