PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, wolverhampton633 said:
Clues for number 10 and 15 please

Grid # 10 - Are you in the mood for a quickie?

Grid # 15 - "Desperately Seeking........" 🍸

Posted
1 hour ago, joker1104 said:
I don’t understand this one

It might take a bit, but you'll figure it out lol

Posted
1 hour ago, kcr87 said:
Can anyone help with 18, I am lost lol

Sure thing

Posted
How do you gift someone an icon?
Posted
Any other hints for this new one today?
Posted
Day # 18 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 11 - Stick by these or the Mod will be after you
Posted
Day 18
Clue 18
Follow these when you talk
Posted
I need grid no.10&11&23
Posted
4 hours ago, Empress_Cheeks said:

How do you gift someone an icon?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
4 hours ago, joker1104 said:

Any other hints for this new one today?

Below are the clues posted so far for Icon # 18

12 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 18 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 11 - Do you play by the rules when conversing?

11 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 18 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 11 - French cat reigns

11 hours ago, Empress_Cheeks said:

Clue #18 -Grid #11: Know the rules before entering the room

10 hours ago, spandexthong said:

#18 Grid 11 - love chatting, but obey these

9 hours ago, evie10 said:

Clue 18 Grid 11 :- Observe these so your conversations never offends, opening opportunities to make a new friends

8 hours ago, staticglitch said:

Clue # 18 - Grid # 11 - mind your manners

4 hours ago, LunaMaeve said:

Day # 18 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 11 - Stick by these or the Mod will be after you

1 hour ago, joedoe said:

Day 18 Clue 18 Follow these when you talk

Posted
4 hours ago, wolverhampton633 said:

Still no idea lol

17 minutes ago, dom-bouk-vil373 said:

I need grid no.10&11&23

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
Can’t find any of the clues for grid #3.
Posted
i’m missing grid 23 :/
Posted
I need help with day 18
Posted
2 hours ago, dickie01 said:

Can’t find any of the clues for grid #3.

Below are the clues posted so far for Icon # 16 Grid # 3

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

On 6/18/2024 at 11:31 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Ready to spill the kinky beans? Don't worry, we've got the holy water on standby! 😁

On 6/18/2024 at 11:38 PM, Penelope_ said:

Clue #16 : "Avow your sins 😈"

On 6/18/2024 at 11:48 PM, gemini_man said:

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Get bent about owning up and absolving your sins

On 6/19/2024 at 12:15 AM, SangreAmor said:

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Have you been naughty? Go here to confess your kinky sins.

On 6/19/2024 at 1:13 AM, joedoe said:

Day 16 Clue 16 Grid 3 Forgive me father for I have sinned

On 6/19/2024 at 1:52 AM, LunaMaeve said:

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - father, father, father

On 6/19/2024 at 2:07 AM, Coco_De_Leche said:

Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Here’s the place to acknowledge your sins. There’s no guarantee of a kinky punishment though ..

On 6/19/2024 at 3:13 AM, DomDadLondon said:

Hint#16, Grid#3: Don't go to booth spilling out your past kinky deeds. There's a place to share them on Fet. Do it there!

Posted
2 hours ago, babykenzie19 said:

i’m missing grid 23 :/

28 minutes ago, Miss_Coco said:

I need help with day 18

Posted
Hint#18, Grid#11: Chat nicely with others. Know the manners on Fet, better check them!
Posted
June Pride Month Treasure Hunt (All 18 as of 20th June)

Hint#1, Grid#5: If you feel your friends can enjoy Fet too, why don't you do something to spread the word?

Hint#2, Grid#4: Fet & members post constantly, and you choose what you see of course, can't you?

Hint#3, Grid#12: On Fet, why don't you put your mutual Connections on somewhere special?

Hint#4, Grid#6: Sometimes you don't get along with certain people, and Fet gives you a way to prevent the interaction & put them somewhere else special, do you know how & where?

Hint#5, Grid#22: You collect bonuses by doing certain things, finding items in treasure hunts, adding friends, liking photos, being active on Fet. Do you check your balance, and what you can do with them on Fet?

Hint#6, Grid#23: On Fet, tell the genie to bring a prince or a princess in front of you, based on your choices. Command the Fet bots!

Hint#7, Grid#21: Look in the mirror on Fet!

Hint#8, Grid#24: You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#9, Grid#15: How do you meet like-minded people on Fet? Well you create a good profile. Or create a listing for what you seek, do you know this other alternative?

Hint#10, Grid#24: People may let you know this way, if they find it appealing the photos you post on Fet.

Hint#11, Grid#17: If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Check who did that to you?

Hint#12, Grid#10: Now comes a twist! Check hint#11 😈 If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Do you know how to choose whose ass to slap?

Hint#13, Grid#19: On Fet you may want to keep your special ones close to your chest and on your list, and where would that be?

Hint#14, Grid#14: It pays to keep refreshing & renewing how you present yourself to others. Where in the Fet would you do that?

Hint#15, Grid#18: If you set these correctly, then Fet robots will bring you what you need ringing only when you need.

Hint#16, Grid#3: Don't go to booth spilling out your past kinky deeds. There's a place to share them on Fet. Do it there!

Hint#17, Grid#9: Feels like you did this on Hint#8, but do it again! You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#18, Grid#11: Chat nicely with others. Know the manners on Fet, better check them!
Posted
18 minutes ago, halifax804642 said:

How do I find coins

I have gifted you, your first icon to get your started and have included the rules below on how to play.  You can find all the clues members have posted so far by expanding your comments and scrolling backwards.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around the FET Universe, if you are in the right place you will find a puppy you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points for your efforts. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

On 6/2/2024 at 1:27 AM, brazuca said:

June is Pride 🏳️‍🌈 Month, a time to celebrate and support our vibrant LGBTQ+ community. At FET, we're passionate about making a positive impact. That's why we're hosting an exciting treasure hunt! Our three lucky winners will get to choose a registered LGBTQ+ organization to which we'll donate 200 Euros each. Let's come together to spread love and acceptance, because love is love. If you share this spirit of inclusivity, we invite you to join us and make a difference!

This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from June 3rd until June 26th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe. ▫️ You've got time until June 26th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Treasure Hunt? We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

ManUBeLooking4
Posted

yes please . i have found 16 

Posted
Clue 19 Grid 13:- Keeping your actions on the 'Down & Low" so no one will know 🤫🤫
ManUBeLooking4
Posted
6 hours ago, PixieDust said:

i need 18