PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

#Day 20 - abide by this to keep out of trouble

Penelope_
Posted

Clue #20: "Rules to know how to behave"

Posted
32 minutes ago, Your_Owner-9673 said:

#Day 20 - abide by this to keep out of trouble

Perfect clue thank you. It’s hard for a Brat sometimes 🤭🤭

Posted
I can’t find the latest one :(
Posted
Clue 20 Grid 20 :- a behavioural sypher to follow in FET Universe
Posted
I still cannot find #24😩
Posted
I still can’t find it
Posted

Hint#20, Grid#20: There are general rules and codes on how to act and behave on Fet. Please go through those rules while you collect your 20th token.
Posted
June Pride Month Treasure Hunt (All 20 as of 22nd June)

Hint#1, Grid#5: If you feel your friends can enjoy Fet too, why don't you do something to spread the word?

Hint#2, Grid#4: Fet & members post constantly, and you choose what you see of course, can't you?

Hint#3, Grid#12: On Fet, why don't you put your mutual Connections on somewhere special?

Hint#4, Grid#6: Sometimes you don't get along with certain people, and Fet gives you a way to prevent the interaction & put them somewhere else special, do you know how & where?

Hint#5, Grid#22: You collect bonuses by doing certain things, finding items in treasure hunts, adding friends, liking photos, being active on Fet. Do you check your balance, and what you can do with them on Fet?

Hint#6, Grid#23: On Fet, tell the genie to bring a prince or a princess in front of you, based on your choices. Command the Fet bots!

Hint#7, Grid#21: Look in the mirror on Fet!

Hint#8, Grid#24: You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#9, Grid#15: How do you meet like-minded people on Fet? Well you create a good profile. Or create a listing for what you seek, do you know this other alternative?

Hint#10, Grid#24: People may let you know this way, if they find it appealing the photos you post on Fet.

Hint#11, Grid#17: If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Check who did that to you?

Hint#12, Grid#10: Now comes a twist! Check hint#11 😈 If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Do you know how to choose whose ass to slap?

Hint#13, Grid#19: On Fet you may want to keep your special ones close to your chest and on your list, and where would that be?

Hint#14, Grid#14: It pays to keep refreshing & renewing how you present yourself to others. Where in the Fet would you do that?

Hint#15, Grid#18: If you set these correctly, then Fet robots will bring you what you need ringing only when you need.

Hint#16, Grid#3: Don't go to booth spilling out your past kinky deeds. There's a place to share them on Fet. Do it there!

Hint#17, Grid#9: Feels like you did this on Hint#8, but do it again! You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#18, Grid#11: Chat nicely with others. Know the manners on Fet, better check them!

Hint#19, Grid#13: Selection time! Hide or expose yourself via the selections inside Fet & adjust how physical phone 📱 access gives access to Fet! - oh yes, you don't want to be exposed there now, right?

Hint#20, Grid#20: There are general rules and codes on how to act and behave on Fet. Please go through those rules while you collect your 20th token.
Posted
I’m missing 5. Any hints on finding dogs for grid# 1, 7, 8, 16 or 20?
Posted
Can I get a clue for day 22?
Posted
I need help for number 1
Posted
Day 20
Clue 20
You have to have manners
Is a wat you show yourself
Browmish
Posted

Got #20. That one was sneaky!

TheSissySlaveBoy
Posted
Hey do you have to be on the app specifically or can you just use the web browser
Posted
Day # 20 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 20 - Morse meets orchestra leader missing French gold to learn how to behave
TheSissySlaveBoy
Posted
I have to ask how to you perticapate
TheSissySlaveBoy
Posted
And where do I find the clues