PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Just now, Bostonbb said:

I don’t know how to give them away

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

spandexthong
Posted

#20 Grid 20 - you shouldn't be a cryptographer, this code is not be broken

Posted
Lol I was looking for the new one but realized it's probably too early lol
Posted
If it's where I think it is, then it's bugged for me >.
Posted
20 minutes ago, kikicakes said:

If it's where I think it is, then it's bugged for me >.

i just checked your profile and see you have now found it, which is great 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

i just checked your profile and see you have now found it, which is great 😊

Yeah so turns out you can read the subject 2 ways, but only one has the icon. It's weird lol.

Penelope_
Posted

Clue #21 : "Every month i pay my gym ...."

Posted
I've looked at all of the clues for 20 and cannot find it lol
Posted
7 minutes ago, ljmitchell said:
I've looked at all of the clues for 20 and cannot find it lol

It might be in our dms

Posted
8 minutes ago, subby_ben said:

It might be in our dms

7 minutes ago, subby_ben said:

Im not for sure tho

Sorry the clues are not posted in dms, they are in this forum thread, they can be found by expanding your comments and scrolling back.

Alternatively If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Posted
Guys i was just kidding seen a-lot of people checking my profile out i didn’t mean to confuse people my bad
Posted
#21 I am a privileged MF at the local fetish club.. I pay my dues in time to keep my boat floating
Posted
Clue # 21 - Grid # 01 - Have you made arrangements for VIP access? You could go undercover…