PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
3 minutes ago, edmonton274431 said:

I have 22. Can u collect doubles and trade

Thats great you are uptodate and no sorry you can't trade icons, the system will only let you share icons with those who have none. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, edmonton274431 said:

So how do we share or know if they have none

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
50 minutes ago, austin711593 said:

Help me out if you could.

21 minutes ago, Gloucestershire666 said:

Even with a clue, I still can’t find 22.

14 minutes ago, handsomedaddy143 said:

Need help with finding grid number 15 if anyone would help would greatly appreciate it

Have sent you all a message 😊

Posted
So I don't know why I'm doing this but does anyone know how I can find piece 10? My dopamine would appreciate it.
Posted
Can anyone help with #22? I have looked everywhere with no luck!
Posted
12 minutes ago, Benforfun said:

I just sent one, is it possible to find it again?

Yes you can, you just need to work out which icon was gifted away from the icons you had collected and then go back to where you originally found it and you will be able to collect it again. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Kden504 said:

So I don't know why I'm doing this but does anyone know how I can find piece 10? My dopamine would appreciate it.

Happy to give you a hand however your filters are preventing me from messaging you.  You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
17 minutes ago, zzbeard said:

Can anyone help with #22? I have looked everywhere with no luck!

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, Benforfun said:

Never mind I found it again, but still can't find #22

You are welcome to message me, sorry I am unable to message as you did not reply to my previous message. 

Posted
I am missing the grid sections of 5,7,8,11,20. Any clues? I cannot find them
Posted
Wait is #22 available already yes #22 is already available
Posted
1 minute ago, CarbonFun said:

I am missing the grid sections of 5,7,8,11,20. Any clues? I cannot find them

Grids # 7 & # 8 are not released as yet.  You can find the clues for the the others in this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

You are also welcome to message me if you need further help. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Jeff-5836 said:

I'm missing 7,8 And 16

Grids # 7 & # 8 are not released yet.  A new icon is about to be released shortly.  You are welcome to message me re 16. 

Posted

Day # 23 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 08 - Oh you sexy thing, you!  😍😍

Posted
Day # 23 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 08 - Time to take a good hard look at yourself!!
Posted
Day23
Clue 23
Grid 8
A song check yourself before you wreck yourself
Posted
Yay one more icon!!! I have really enjoyed searching for these and all the wonderful clues that have been given