PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Ar****
Posted
This is addictive 😅 day #5, grid #22 - in a transphobic fantasy author’s franchise, these were disproportionately given to students at 4 houses on a scale no one could understand
Do****
Posted
June Pride Month Treasure Hunt
Hint#1, Grid#5: If you feel your friends can enjoy Fet too, why don't you do something to spread the word?

Hint#2, Grid#4: Fet & members post constantly, and you choose what you see of course, can't you?

Hint#3, Grid#12: On Fet, why don't you put your mutual Connections on somewhere special?

Hint#4, Grid#6: Sometimes you don't get along with certain people, and Fet gives you a way to prevent the interaction & put them somewhere else special, do you know how & where?

Hint#5, Grid#22: You collect bonuses by doing certain things, finding items in treasure hunts, adding friends, liking photos, and being active on Fet. Do you check your balance, and what can you do with them on Fet?
Lu****
Posted
Day #05 Clue #05 Grid #22 - will you save them or spend them?
ev****
Posted
Clue 5 Grid 22:- When signposting or giving another directions we often '_______ the way'
Aardvark21
Posted
Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 22 N,S,E and W
Bu****
Posted
Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 22

I can see your ________ of view.
Bu****
Posted
Day # 05 - Clue # 05 -
The ________ of no return
Bu****
Posted
Day # 05 - Clue # 05 -
A daily saying
" What is even the ______ of this"
Ro****
Posted
Yeah, I can't find any 😢
ki****
Posted
I can not find number 3 for some reason. I have read all the clues, but it's just not connecting for me. Please help 😁
do****
Posted
Why does it keep giving my icons away
Lsmart938
Posted
On 6/3/2024 at 5:39 PM, PixieDust said:

Have sent you a message 😊

Hi. I can’t find this one - please can you help ? 
x

PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, kinkygirl79 said:

I can not find number 3 for some reason. I have read all the clues, but it's just not connecting for me. Please help 😁

3 hours ago, KeemDaVincii said:

Someone help a brother out 😂

2 hours ago, Lsmart938 said:

Hi. I can’t find this one - please can you help ? 
x

Have sent you all a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
4 hours ago, domidicc said:

Why does it keep giving my icons away

You may have inadvertently given one away when you visited someone's profile.  The good news is you can recollect the icons that have been given away.  If you would like some help working out which ones you are missing, you are welcome to drop me a line. 

PixieDust
Posted
3 hours ago, Chocolatefeet said:

How does this work

I have enclosed the rules on how to play below. If you still need help, you are also welcome to drop me a line.😊

On 6/2/2024 at 1:27 AM, brazuca said:

June is Pride 🏳️‍🌈 Month, a time to celebrate and support our vibrant LGBTQ+ community. At FET, we're passionate about making a positive impact. That's why we're hosting an exciting treasure hunt! Our three lucky winners will get to choose a registered LGBTQ+ organization to which we'll donate 200 Euros each. Let's come together to spread love and acceptance, because love is love. If you share this spirit of inclusivity, we invite you to join us and make a difference!

This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from June 3rd until June 26th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe. ▫️ You've got time until June 26th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Treasure Hunt? We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, RomanKight said:

Yeah, I can't find any 😢

Have sent you a message 😊

ManUBeLooking4
Posted
Please tell me how to find my icons on the treasure hunt
Penelope_
Posted
1 hour ago, ManUBeLooking4 said:

Please tell me how to find my icons on the treasure hunt

You have to resolve the clues people are posting here. You have numbers (5 for the moment) under the glossary, each correspond to an icon. You can read the forum and im sure you will find them, many peoples resume every clues. If you can't find some you can Dm, no problem.

se****
Posted
How many are out now?
PixieDust
Posted
49 minutes ago, seenseex said:

How many are out now?

Currently there are 5 available icons to collect.  Icon # 6 will be released a little later today at 3pm UK time. 😊

pr****
Posted
I only have 2 where can I find them all? Or where are the hints?
PixieDust
Posted
3 minutes ago, prettykittywilddog said:

I only have 2 where can I find them all? Or where are the hints?

Currently there are 5 icons available to collect , with icon # 6 to be released shortly.  You can find the clues in this forum thread, by expanding your comments and scrolling through.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

If you would like some more help you are welcome to message me  😊