PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I am trying to find grid 15, but I may need a little more help
Posted

I just realized that, while you get 30 points when you find an icon, they also take 30 points away when you gift one to someone else. Seems a bit punitive for doing something nice for someone else.

Posted
June Pride Month Treasure Hunt (All 8 as of 10th June)
Hint#1, Grid#5: If you feel your friends can enjoy Fet too, why don't you do something to spread the word?

Hint#2, Grid#4: Fet & members post constantly, and you choose what you see of course, can't you?

Hint#3, Grid#12: On Fet, why don't you put your mutual Connections on somewhere special?

Hint#4, Grid#6: Sometimes you don't get along with certain people, and Fet gives you a way to prevent the interaction & put them somewhere else special, do you know how & where?

Hint#5, Grid#22: You collect bonuses by doing certain things, finding items in treasure hunts, adding friends, liking photos, being active on Fet. Do you check your balance, and what you can do with them on Fet?

Hint#6, Grid#23: On Fet, tell the genie to bring a prince or a princess in front of you, based on your choices. Command the Fet bots!

Hint#7, Grid#21: Look in the mirror on Fet!

Hint#8, Grid#24: You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#9, Grid#15: How do you meet like-minded people on Fet? Well you create a good profile. Or create a listing for what you seek, do you know this other alternative?

Hint#10, Grid#24: People may let you know this way, if they find it appealing the photos you post on Fet.

Hint#11, Grid#17: If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Check who did that to you?
Posted
Thank you for the hints!
PixieDust
Posted
8 hours ago, Mari_Tina said:

Any help with #15

7 hours ago, Mari_Tina said:

I am trying to find grid 15, but I may need a little more help

Below are the clues posted so far for Icon # 9 Grid # 15 . If you still need further help you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

On 6/11/2024 at 11:31 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 15 - "Desperately Seeking........" 🍸

On 6/11/2024 at 11:39 PM, gemini_man said:

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 15 - SWM WLTM FemDom GSOH

On 6/11/2024 at 11:43 PM, quietlysure said:

#9 it's not just at Christmas you can "eat me"

On 6/11/2024 at 11:51 PM, Penelope_ said:

Clue 9 : "Describe your tastes to everyone here"

On 6/11/2024 at 11:54 PM, evie10 said:

Clue 9 Grid 15 :- Announce to the FET universe what you seek

On 6/12/2024 at 12:07 AM, joedoe said:

Day 9 Clue 9 Grid 15 Whe. You wanna sell something you take one of these out in a newspaper

On 6/12/2024 at 12:16 AM, The_Big_Bad_Wolf said:

Response to clue #9 - can I use a megaphone or a billboard... Or cheeky little video...

On 6/12/2024 at 6:01 AM, LunaMaeve said:

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 15 - how would you sell yourself?

On 6/12/2024 at 8:25 AM, DomDadLondon said:

Hint#9, Grid#15: How do you meet like-minded people on Fet? Well, you create a good profile. Or create a listing for what you seek, do you know this other alternative?

PixieDust
Posted
4 hours ago, SubmissivelyYours said:

Also lost on #8….not where I thought it was.

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
8 hours ago, ij_taz said:

where do i find no.2

I tried to message you however your filters are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
Just now, spwm said:

Whats the clue

Below is a complete list of my clues so far. There are also many other clues posted by other members in this forum thread which may also help which you can find by expanding your comments and scrolling through. 

Alternatively if you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Make sure you get an RSVP 📩

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 04 - This puppy 🐶 loves to sniff out the local scoop 🗞️

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - Woody sang it best “you’ve got a …….. in me”

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Got a bad puppy 🐶 the doghouse 🛖 is the perfect place for them.

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 22 - How many do you accumulate daily?

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 23 - Fancy a little local window shopping?

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 21 - Smile for the birdie

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 24 - Peekaboo 😋

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 15 - "Desperately Seeking........" 🍸

Day # 10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 02 - Are you starry-eyed with all the love ❤️

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 17 - Bottoms up 👋

PixieDust
Posted
1 minute ago, BluFlower said:

Help plz !!!

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greet message, I am unable to message you again for 90 days.  You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
10 minutes ago, NaughtySnake said:

Help then

I checked your profile and see you already have one icon collected, to collect more you can use the clues in this forum thread, or you can hunt for the icons on your own by having a poke around the FET Universe.

I have enclosed the rules on how to play below and if you scroll back a couple of posts I have posted a full list of my clues so far.  You can also find other clues posted by other members in this forum thread, by expanding your comments and scrolling back.

Alternatively If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

On 6/2/2024 at 1:27 AM, brazuca said:

June is Pride 🏳️‍🌈 Month, a time to celebrate and support our vibrant LGBTQ+ community. At FET, we're passionate about making a positive impact. That's why we're hosting an exciting treasure hunt! Our three lucky winners will get to choose a registered LGBTQ+ organization to which we'll donate 200 Euros each. Let's come together to spread love and acceptance, because love is love. If you share this spirit of inclusivity, we invite you to join us and make a difference!

This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from June 3rd until June 26th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe. ▫️ You've got time until June 26th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Treasure Hunt? We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
What are we supposed to do for the hunt
Posted
Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 17 - Guess it's mutual 😉
Posted
Found my first one yaay🫶
Penelope_
Posted
Il y a 2 heures, edmonton274431 a dit :

What are we supposed to do for the hunt

You have 1 icon release per day. A lot of people here send you personnal clues to found it. You can send some too, helping people who struggle to found some. You earn points by helping too. I saw Pixie send many resume of current clues so you just have to scroll and read 😉

Posted
I only have 3 and it was hard finding th3 3rd one.
spandexthong
Posted

#11 Grid 17 - no! Not the slimming garments!