PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Hint#16, Grid#3: Don't go to booth spilling out your past kinky deeds. There's a place to share them on Fet. Do it there!
Posted
June Pride Month Treasure Hunt (All 16 as of 18th June)
Hint#1, Grid#5: If you feel your friends can enjoy Fet too, why don't you do something to spread the word?

Hint#2, Grid#4: Fet & members post constantly, and you choose what you see of course, can't you?

Hint#3, Grid#12: On Fet, why don't you put your mutual Connections on somewhere special?

Hint#4, Grid#6: Sometimes you don't get along with certain people, and Fet gives you a way to prevent the interaction & put them somewhere else special, do you know how & where?

Hint#5, Grid#22: You collect bonuses by doing certain things, finding items in treasure hunts, adding friends, liking photos, being active on Fet. Do you check your balance, and what you can do with them on Fet?

Hint#6, Grid#23: On Fet, tell the genie to bring a prince or a princess in front of you, based on your choices. Command the Fet bots!

Hint#7, Grid#21: Look in the mirror on Fet!

Hint#8, Grid#24: You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#9, Grid#15: How do you meet like-minded people on Fet? Well you create a good profile. Or create a listing for what you seek, do you know this other alternative?

Hint#10, Grid#24: People may let you know this way, if they find it appealing the photos you post on Fet.

Hint#11, Grid#17: If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Check who did that to you?

Hint#12, Grid#10: Now comes a twist! Check hint#11 😈 If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Do you know how to choose whose ass to slap?

Hint#13, Grid#19: On Fet you may want to keep your special ones close to your chest and on your list, and where would that be?

Hint#14, Grid#14: It pays to keep refreshing & renewing how you present yourself to others. Where in the Fet would you do that?

Hint#15, Grid#18: If you set these correctly, then Fet robots will bring you what you need ringing only when you need.

Hint#16, Grid#3: Don't go to booth spilling out your past kinky deeds. There's a place to share them on Fet. Do it there!
Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Get bent about owning up and absolving your sins

🤣 nice one, Gemini. I feel like I heard you say Get Bent and it made me chuckle. 😁

Posted
Clue 16 Grid 16 :- it's like telling your priest about your personal Sexy beast
Posted
Clue idk, revisit the past of forgotten loves who have been x out
Posted
I’m so lost with #16
Posted
I can’t find Day # 12- Clue #12- Grid # 10- please help I’ve searched through everything on the app and website still unable to locate this and it’s the only one I’m missing
Posted
Hey, I'm missing a couple and I'm not sure which ones they are.
Hezzair
Posted

I am missing one. I think it's 8 help pls

PixieDust
Posted
9 hours ago, spaniard45 said:

I’m missing one but I have no idea which one 🙈

1 hour ago, Bucky_Baby said:

Hey, I'm missing a couple and I'm not sure which ones they are.

Have sent you both a message with a copy of my grid map which should help. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
6 hours ago, BeardedAndBoozy said:

16 has me stumped

8 hours ago, Chademac81 said:

Dang I'm having problems with Grids 14,15 and 24 anymore clues for those.

Have replied to your dm's. 😊

Posted
I cant find some icons
PixieDust
Posted
2 hours ago, naughtynymphos78 said:

I can’t find Day # 12- Clue #12- Grid # 10- please help I’ve searched through everything on the app and website still unable to locate this and it’s the only one I’m missing

Happy to give you a hand, however I am unable to message you as you have not replied to my initial greeter message.  You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
2 hours ago, papi19 said:

I’m so lost with #16

7 minutes ago, Hezzair said:

I am missing one. I think it's 8 help pls

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
Can some1 helps me to find icons
PixieDust
Posted
8 hours ago, nekobones said:

I’m stuck on 16. Any other clues?

Below are all the clues posted so far for Icon # 16

11 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Ready to spill the kinky beans? Don't worry, we've got the holy water on standby! 😁

11 hours ago, Penelope_ said:

Clue #16 : "Avow your sins 😈"

11 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Get bent about owning up and absolving your sins

10 hours ago, SangreAmor said:

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Have you been naughty? Go here to confess your kinky sins.

9 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 16 Clue 16 Grid 3 Forgive me father for I have sinned

9 hours ago, LunaMaeve said:

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - father, father, father

8 hours ago, Coco_De_Leche said:

Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Here’s the place to acknowledge your sins. There’s no guarantee of a kinky punishment though ..

7 hours ago, DomDadLondon said:

7 hours ago, evie10 said:

Clue 16 Grid 16 :- it's like telling your priest about your personal Sexy beast

PixieDust
Posted
7 minutes ago, FETDomMaster said:

I cant find some icons

3 minutes ago, FETDomMaster said:

Can some1 helps me to find icons

Have sent you a message  😊

PixieDust
Posted
9 hours ago, new-bern409221 said:

I don’t understand 16…. Help lol

I just checked your profile and see you have now found icon 16 which is great 😊

Posted
I’m missing three and no idea where else to look 😞
PixieDust
Posted
25 minutes ago, AbqPolyGuy said:

I’m missing three and no idea where else to look 😞

Have sent you a message 😊

willkl9615
Posted

I don’t have a clue what’s going on, my first time in this part

Posted
I would say check everything in your profile haven't found everything but found a good bit of it
Posted
I'm miss a good amount, and I think I've checked all the tabs. 🥺 Might I get a hint??