PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Trish-7166
Posted
I now have 15 icons still can't find the other 2
Posted
Im missing one and i dont know what one
Posted
16 out of 17 and i cant figure out which one im missing
PixieDust
Posted
11 hours ago, prettykittywilddog said:

Can someone please help me find the two I’m missing? I’m not sure what number they are as well.

Happy to give you a hand however your filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
11 hours ago, roh03 said:

Is there just one icon each day

Yes that is correct. 

PixieDust
Posted
9 hours ago, galion74520 said:

I can’t figure out which icon I’m missing

7 hours ago, GoodGgirl said:

Missing 5 so far, can anyone help? please x

Have sent you both a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
2 hours ago, Trish-7166 said:

I now have 15 icons still can't find the other 2

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
6 minutes ago, agentQ said:

Also missing 2

Happy to give you a hand however your filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
2 hours ago, SJ2468 said:

Im missing one and i dont know what one

1 hour ago, SJ2468 said:

16 out of 17 and i cant figure out which one im missing

I just checked your profile and see you have now found it, which is great. 😊

Posted
17 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I am not sure which ones you are missing, however to help you both out, I have posted a complete list of my clues so far.  You are welcome to message me if you need further help. 

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Make sure you get an RSVP 📩

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 04 - This puppy 🐶 loves to sniff out the local scoop 🗞️

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - Woody sang it best “you’ve got a …….. in me”

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Got a bad puppy 🐶 the doghouse 🛖 is the perfect place for them.

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 22 - How many do you accumulate daily?

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 23 - Fancy a little local window shopping?

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 21 - Smile for the birdie

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 24 - Peekaboo 😋

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 15 - "Desperately Seeking........" 🍸

Day # 10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 02 - Are you starry-eyed with all the love ❤️

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 17 - Bottoms up 👋

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 10 - Are you in the mood for a quickie?

Day # 13 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 19 - A cherished few 😍

Day # 14 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 14 - A little attention to detail never goes astray

Day # 15 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 18 - Push me and I will ring out loud, turn me off and my lips are sealed 🤐

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Ready to spill the kinky beans? Don't worry, we've got the holy water on standby! 😁

I do not see grid #9 on here or am I overlooking?

PixieDust
Posted
3 minutes ago, doubletrouble129 said:

I do not see grid #9 on here or am I overlooking?

I posted a list of my clues before grid # 9 was released.  This was my clue for Icon # 17 Grid # 9

Day # 17 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 09 - I’ve got my eyes 👀on you 

Posted
1 minute ago, PixieDust said:

I posted a list of my clues before grid # 9 was released.  This was my clue for Icon # 17 Grid # 9

I found it accidentally 😂. Thanks Pixie 😘

PixieDust
Posted

For anyone just joining the hunt, welcome, here is a complete list of my clues so far.  Don't forget to also check out the clues posted by other members in this forum thread, expand your comments and scroll back. 😊

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Make sure you get an RSVP 📩

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 04 - This puppy 🐶 loves to sniff out the local scoop 🗞️

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - Woody sang it best “you’ve got a …….. in me”

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Got a bad puppy 🐶 the doghouse 🛖 is the perfect place for them.

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 22 - How many do you accumulate daily?

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 23 - Fancy a little local window shopping?

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 21 - Smile for the birdie

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 24 - Peekaboo 😋

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 15 - "Desperately Seeking........" 🍸

Day # 10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 02 - Are you starry-eyed with all the love ❤️

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 17 - Bottoms up 👋

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 10 - Are you in the mood for a quickie?

Day # 13 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 19 - A cherished few 😍

Day # 14 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 14 - A little attention to detail never goes astray

Day # 15 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 18 - Push me and I will ring out loud, turn me off and my lips are sealed 🤐

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Ready to spill the kinky beans? Don't worry, we've got the holy water on standby! 😁

Posted
Anyone put the grid on please?
PixieDust
Posted
47 minutes ago, Salendine54 said:

Anyone put the grid on please?

Have sent you a screenshot via dm 

Posted

Hint#17, Grid#9: Feels like you did this on Hint#8, but do it again! You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?
Posted
June Pride Month Treasure Hunt (All 17 as of 19th June)

Hint#1, Grid#5: If you feel your friends can enjoy Fet too, why don't you do something to spread the word?

Hint#2, Grid#4: Fet & members post constantly, and you choose what you see of course, can't you?

Hint#3, Grid#12: On Fet, why don't you put your mutual Connections on somewhere special?

Hint#4, Grid#6: Sometimes you don't get along with certain people, and Fet gives you a way to prevent the interaction & put them somewhere else special, do you know how & where?

Hint#5, Grid#22: You collect bonuses by doing certain things, finding items in treasure hunts, adding friends, liking photos, being active on Fet. Do you check your balance, and what you can do with them on Fet?

Hint#6, Grid#23: On Fet, tell the genie to bring a prince or a princess in front of you, based on your choices. Command the Fet bots!

Hint#7, Grid#21: Look in the mirror on Fet!

Hint#8, Grid#24: You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#9, Grid#15: How do you meet like-minded people on Fet? Well you create a good profile. Or create a listing for what you seek, do you know this other alternative?

Hint#10, Grid#24: People may let you know this way, if they find it appealing the photos you post on Fet.

Hint#11, Grid#17: If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Check who did that to you?

Hint#12, Grid#10: Now comes a twist! Check hint#11 😈 If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Do you know how to choose whose ass to slap?

Hint#13, Grid#19: On Fet you may want to keep your special ones close to your chest and on your list, and where would that be?

Hint#14, Grid#14: It pays to keep refreshing & renewing how you present yourself to others. Where in the Fet would you do that?

Hint#15, Grid#18: If you set these correctly, then Fet robots will bring you what you need ringing only when you need.

Hint#16, Grid#3: Don't go to booth spilling out your past kinky deeds. There's a place to share them on Fet. Do it there!

Hint#17, Grid#9: Feels like you did this on Hint#8, but do it again! You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?
spandexthong
Posted

#17 Grid 9 - when you look at someone do they look at you? Check.

Posted
Is anyone able to look at my grid and see what I’m missing? It’s driving me INSANE 😆 I’m missing todays and one other but annoyingly I found a lot of them just by clicking around the site before I even joined the treasure hunt, so I can’t remember what I found where. Reading through the clues I’m unsure about use fet as a mirror clue - does it mean take a photos and post it? I’ve tried that and not found anything so I guess not. Anyways.. can anyone help at all?! Thanks 😀
PixieDust
Posted
4 minutes ago, centralpark said:

Is anyone able to look at my grid and see what I’m missing? It’s driving me INSANE 😆 I’m missing todays and one other but annoyingly I found a lot of them just by clicking around the site before I even joined the treasure hunt, so I can’t remember what I found where. Reading through the clues I’m unsure about use fet as a mirror clue - does it mean take a photos and post it? I’ve tried that and not found anything so I guess not. Anyways.. can anyone help at all?! Thanks 😀

Posted
Hi loves!! I have the same kinda situation as the above. I joined and found most of these by just clicking around and not by actually following clues. Can someone tell me what I’m missing? I have 15 so far but I feel like I’ve clicked everywhere possible and I don’t know which clues specifically that I haven’t found yet 😂 thank you!!
PixieDust
Posted
17 minutes ago, itsmirandaayo said:

Hi loves!! I have the same kinda situation as the above. I joined and found most of these by just clicking around and not by actually following clues. Can someone tell me what I’m missing? I have 15 so far but I feel like I’ve clicked everywhere possible and I don’t know which clues specifically that I haven’t found yet 😂 thank you!!

Posted
'Hi I have the same kinda situation as the above. I joined and found most of these by just clicking around and not by actually following clues. Can someone tell me what I’m missing? I have 14 so far but I feel like I’ve clicked everywhere possible and I don’t know which clues specifically that I haven’t found yet 😂 thank you!!' I'm not stealing to comment 😂 I'm just having the same issue.
PixieDust
Posted
9 minutes ago, izmir694554 said:

'Hi I have the same kinda situation as the above. I joined and found most of these by just clicking around and not by actually following clues. Can someone tell me what I’m missing? I have 14 so far but I feel like I’ve clicked everywhere possible and I don’t know which clues specifically that I haven’t found yet 😂 thank you!!' I'm not stealing to comment 😂 I'm just having the same issue.

Have sent you a message also 😊