PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I can't find 22 to save my life plz help
TaykoNadon
Posted
Clue #22 The next time your on someones profile that tickles your fancy, you might wanna "save" the the moment.
Posted
5 hours ago, Heartzzzzz said:
Clearly I’m still lost on 22. Can’t find these nets

Same here. Makes no sense to me

mrmann-4353
Posted (edited)

Yup Completly Lost on 22  edit...found it...very sneaky..

Edited by mrmann-4353
ManUBeLooking4
Posted
i need grid 1,7,8,1,20,21
Posted
Clue 22 Grid 22 :
In the words of the late, great Brucie… “don’t tell anyone, but you’re my….???’
Posted
Day #22 Clue #22: Add them as this if you want to be more than an acquaintance.
Posted
Very lost on 22!!! Any other hints?
Posted
I think this is a good innovation. No chats or matches on this app. So it's fun to look for Easter eggs
ManUBeLooking4
Posted
On 6/3/2024 at 3:01 PM, PixieDust said:

Happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈 and Happy Hunting everyone 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Make sure you get an RSVP 📩

How will i do that

Posted
Clue # 22 - Grid # 16 - The devil’s in the detail of a profile you like. How will you select and to keep them close?
Posted

Hint#22, Grid#16: You sure would like some people on Fet, and want to act to put them in a special folder to keep checking them or be able to find them again. How do you action when you encounter someone special?
Posted
June Pride Month Treasure Hunt (All 21 as of 23nd June)

Hint#1, Grid#5: If you feel your friends can enjoy Fet too, why don't you do something to spread the word?

Hint#2, Grid#4: Fet & members post constantly, and you choose what you see of course, can't you?

Hint#3, Grid#12: On Fet, why don't you put your mutual Connections on somewhere special?

Hint#4, Grid#6: Sometimes you don't get along with certain people, and Fet gives you a way to prevent the interaction & put them somewhere else special, do you know how & where?

Hint#5, Grid#22: You collect bonuses by doing certain things, finding items in treasure hunts, adding friends, liking photos, being active on Fet. Do you check your balance, and what you can do with them on Fet?

Hint#6, Grid#23: On Fet, tell the genie to bring a prince or a princess in front of you, based on your choices. Command the Fet bots!

Hint#7, Grid#21: Look in the mirror on Fet!

Hint#8, Grid#24: You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#9, Grid#15: How do you meet like-minded people on Fet? Well you create a good profile. Or create a listing for what you seek, do you know this other alternative?

Hint#10, Grid#24: People may let you know this way, if they find it appealing the photos you post on Fet.

Hint#11, Grid#17: If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Check who did that to you?

Hint#12, Grid#10: Now comes a twist! Check hint#11 😈 If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Do you know how to choose whose ass to slap?

Hint#13, Grid#19: On Fet you may want to keep your special ones close to your chest and on your list, and where would that be?

Hint#14, Grid#14: It pays to keep refreshing & renewing how you present yourself to others. Where in the Fet would you do that?

Hint#15, Grid#18: If you set these correctly, then Fet robots will bring you what you need ringing only when you need.

Hint#16, Grid#3: Don't go to booth spilling out your past kinky deeds. There's a place to share them on Fet. Do it there!

Hint#17, Grid#9: Feels like you did this on Hint#8, but do it again! You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#18, Grid#11: Chat nicely with others. Know the manners on Fet, better check them!

Hint#19, Grid#13: Selection time! Hide or expose yourself via the selections inside Fet & adjust how physical phone 📱 access gives access to Fet! - oh yes, you don't want to be exposed there now, right?

Hint#20, Grid#20: There are general rules and codes on how to act and behave on Fet. Please go through those rules while you collect your 20th token.

Hint#21, Grid#1: You can pay to become a member with superior rights at Fet, you can use your points to get this for two weeks to try. Go check your status here, see what you're entitled.

Hint#22, Grid#16: You sure would like some people on Fet, and want to act to put them in a special folder to keep checking them or be able to find them again. How do you action when you encounter someone special?
Posted
i can’t find number 16
Posted
Can I get help with 21 and 22 please?
PixieDust
Posted
11 hours ago, LongDongChodis said:

I may be up to date.....but i still need #7 #8 and #16

I just checked your profile and see you have now found all 22 available icons which is great.  Grids # 7  & # 8 are not released as yet. 

PixieDust
Posted
11 hours ago, GgowDom said:

Looking for 7,8,15&16 if anyone can help 🥰

Grids # 7 & 8 are not released yet.  You are welcome to drop me a line if you would like help with the other two. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
12 hours ago, EnchantressQueen said:

I’ve gotten all of them but like 3 myself, 22 is stumping the hell out of me. 
help please? 

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
10 hours ago, JareBear92 said:

I’m struggling with 7 and 8!

Neither of these have been released yet. 

PixieDust
Posted
9 hours ago, Chademac81 said:

I need some clues for grid #13

Below are the clues that were shared for Icon # 19 Grid # 13

On 6/21/2024 at 11:31 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 19 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 13 - Do you need a little seclusion?

On 6/21/2024 at 11:50 PM, evie10 said:

Clue 19 Grid 13:- Keeping your actions on the 'Down & Low" so no one will know 🤫🤫

On 6/22/2024 at 12:31 AM, Penelope_ said:

Clue #19: "Keep some things secret"

On 6/22/2024 at 1:17 AM, Coco_De_Leche said:

Clue # 19 - Grid # 13 - If you don’t have voyeuristic tendencies, you’ll prefer a little of this…

On 6/22/2024 at 1:37 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 19 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 13 - Parc ivy gets confused for some peace and quiet

On 6/22/2024 at 5:23 AM, chattanooga615 said:

Clue # 19 - When you shut your door to be by yourself you just want some _______.

On 6/22/2024 at 5:48 AM, joedoe said:

Day 19 Clue 19 You hire some kind of eye to do your spying

On 6/22/2024 at 6:34 AM, TaykoNadon said:

Clue #19: Donkey: " I guess you don't entertain much do you?

Shrek: " i like my..."

On 6/22/2024 at 7:49 AM, DomDadLondon said:

Hint#19, Grid#13: Selection time! Hide or expose yourself via the selections inside Fet & adjust how physical phone 📱 access gives access to Fet! - oh yes, you don't want to be exposed there now, right?

Posted
Need help with 1 & 2 please
PixieDust
Posted
10 hours ago, Chademac81 said:

I need some clues for grid #13

Sorry I forgot tag you, however if you look at my post 2nd one before this one, you will see the full list of the clues for Icon # 19 Grid # 13 which I just posted. 

PixieDust
Posted
7 hours ago, VivvyloveXO said:

I can't find 22 to save my life plz help

7 hours ago, nekobones said:

Same here. Makes no sense to me

Have sent you both a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
6 hours ago, ManUBeLooking4 said:

i need grid 1,7,8,1,20,21

6 hours ago, ManUBeLooking4 said:

How will i do that

Grids # 7 & # 8 are not released yet.  I have sent you a message re the others 😊