PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

PixieDust
Posted
3 minutes ago, BlackSatan24 said:

Looking for 23 and I can’t find it ?? Need help

Are you looking for icon # 23 or Grid # 23 ?

PixieDust
Posted

Here is a current list of my clues so far, for those who are still hunting the last pesky few.   Don't forget to also check out the other clues in this forum thread, there are some great ones which  you can find by expanding your comments and scrolling through. 

Alternatively If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Make sure you get an RSVP 📩

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 04 - This puppy 🐶 loves to sniff out the local scoop 🗞️

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - Woody sang it best “you’ve got a …….. in me”

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Got a bad puppy 🐶 the doghouse 🛖 is the perfect place for them.

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 22 - How many do you accumulate daily?

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 23 - Fancy a little local window shopping?

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 21 - Smile for the birdie

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 24 - Peekaboo 😋

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 15 - "Desperately Seeking........" 🍸

Day # 10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 02 - Are you starry-eyed with all the love ❤️

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 17 - Bottoms up 👋

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 10 - Are you in the mood for a quickie?

Day # 13 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 19 - A cherished few 😍

Day # 14 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 14 - A little attention to detail never goes astray

Day # 15 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 18 - Push me and I will ring out loud, turn me off and my lips are sealed 🤐

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Ready to spill the kinky beans? Don't worry, we've got the holy water on standby! 😁

Day # 17 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 09 - I’ve got my eyes 👀on you

Day # 18 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 11 - Do you play by the rules when conversing?

Day # 19 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 13 - Do you need a little seclusion?

Day # 20 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 20 - Be a good puppy 🐶 and sniff out the code

Day # 21 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 01 - Are you with or without privileges?

Day # 22 - Clue # 22 - Grid # 16 - A stranger today, a pal tomorrow

Day # 23 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 08 - Oh you sexy thing, you!  😍😍

PixieDust
Posted
Just now, dopamineandchill said:

No 7 plz!

Grid # 7 is the final icon and is not released until later today at 3pm UK time 

PixieDust
Posted
5 minutes ago, dopamineandchill said:

No 10!

I posted a full list of clues, not long ago, so if you scroll back a couple you will see.  If you need further help you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
I’ve found them all now accept 16 and 7!
Posted
The only one available I still need is 16 since 7 will be released tomorrow
Posted
2 hours ago, PixieDust said:

As you collect and find icons, they are randomly placed in your Treasure Chest.  As time goes on, it can become confusing which icon relates to which clue and grid spot in the Treasure chest, so to help with that we give the icons grid numbers.  

If you look at your treasure chest, imagine square boxes going from left to right across the page and the grid boxes are numbered as I have listed below.
1-2-3-4
5-6-7-8
9-10-11-12
13-14-15-16
17-18-19-20
21-22-23-24
So whether you have the clue number or the grid number you can always work out which one you are missing or where it should be in your Treasure Chest.

You are an icon bless you

Posted
So you have to pay for a subscription for the #21st icon?
Posted

Evie_10 was the clue that got me that little pr*ck hiding dog..lol..thanks evie

Posted
I'm having trouble with #1, #18, #20. Help please! 🙏🌼
PixieDust
Posted
42 minutes ago, bigrob201418 said:

So you have to pay for a subscription for the #21st icon?

The game is free for all to play no matter the level of membership you have.  If you would like some help you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
9 minutes ago, Cardinal said:

I'm having trouble with #1, #18, #20. Help please! 🙏🌼

Happy to give you a hand however I am unable to message you again for 90 days as you have not replied to my initial greeter message. You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
i feel like 23 isnt appearing to me how it should based off the clues, maybe im just daft? any help please?
Posted
I need help with are you with or without privelages
PixieDust
Posted
39 minutes ago, Lita said:

i feel like 23 isnt appearing to me how it should based off the clues, maybe im just daft? any help please?

35 minutes ago, bigrob201418 said:

I need help with are you with or without privelages

Have sent you both a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
28 minutes ago, wooo53 said:

how do i send one

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.
If you're planning on gifting many away before the game ends, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
I don't understand the clue to #23