PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Yay!
Full House… first time I’ve had my ducks in a row for years!!
Posted
4 minutes ago, tanklike85 said:

Hi I don't suppose anyone can help me I am after grid icons #1 and #16, I think I know where they are I just cannot see them

2 minutes ago, Confused2801 said:

Just missing 7 and 20! I feel like I’ve been everywhere!! 😅

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
Just now, Dom_Kev said:

are there some that are only available online, and some that are only available in the app?

The game is available to play on all platforms for free no matter the level of membership you have.  You are welcome to drop me a line if you would like some help. 😊

Posted
Where are the clues for day 24? People are saying they found it slready
Posted
Clue # 24 - Grid # 07 - “Open sesame" is an old magical phrase but to open and discover the secrets beyond this “den” of treasure, you’ll need to modernise it..
Posted
16 minutes ago, tanklike85 said:

Hi I don't suppose anyone can help me I am after grid icons #1 and #16, I think I know where they are I just cannot see them

16 go to church and sit in that box and ? to your priest

Posted
8 minutes ago, KittenforSir said:

I’m missing 7 and 16…looked everywhere but can’t find those puppies 🐶 😯any help appreciated 😊

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
8 minutes ago, KittenforSir said:

I’m missing 7 and 16…looked everywhere but can’t find those puppies 🐶 😯any help appreciated 😊

16 go to church sit in the box and ? to your priest

Posted
2 minutes ago, BeardedAndBoozy said:

Need clues for 24

They are in this thread, you just needed to scroll back a few posts.  To help you out, I have reposted what has been shared so far.😊

42 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 24 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 07 - No amount of huffing and puffing by your chinny chin chin is going to let you in, especially if your memory is failing but this feature will help. 😊

31 minutes ago, kimutu72 said:

day 24 clue 24  to change it enter your old one then the new one twice, how secure is yours

21 minutes ago, Jeff-5836 said:

Clue 24 Grid 07 You gotta Secure Your fort to protect yourself from Intruders

20 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 24 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 07 - Words sap mix up to find the key

9 minutes ago, Coco_De_Leche said:

Clue # 24 - Grid # 07 - “Open sesame" is an old magical phrase but to open and discover the secrets beyond this “den” of treasure, you’ll need to modernise it..

Posted
Clue 24
Day 24
Grid 7
You need one of these to sign into your email or computer