PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Ba****
Posted
How do I find these
Ki****
Posted
9 minutes ago, BabyWolf943 said:
How do I find these

Clues have been posted if you scroll up the thread.

The best way is to open each and every features of the app or website to find the hidden icon. So far 3 have been released. If you need further help feel free to DM me

Vi****
Posted
11 minutes ago, BabyWolf943 said:
Not quite sure how to find these or what they look like..

You need to figure out the correct page from the clues given and navigate to that page . If you got the page correctly you will see a small square image, this time it's *** faces..just click on them and done.. I believe 24 clues will be given 1 per day

Vi****
Posted
E.g. it could be in your setting or it could be in your liked tag etc.
Ba****
Posted
Found it! Thank you everyone! So there's 1 a day?
Do****
Posted
How do you gift icons to someone?
Ba****
Posted
Can't find the second clue. I've been searching home feed but not even sure if that's where it is
ki****
Posted
Have only 3 been released?
ev****
Posted
Clue 1 Grid 5 : You know someone safe who has a kink, send them this so with FET they can Link
ev****
Posted
Clue 2 Grid 4: Adjust these correctly and you will find, all your replies will be from those you had in mind.
ev****
Posted
Clue 3 Grid 12: Found in Television fantasy cafe 'Central Perk'
ge****
Posted
Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - If rends gets mixed up you may find these chums
ij****
Posted
where i can find the icon of yesterday???
KATkitty-7513
Posted
Can someone help or assist me with this
Ey****
Posted
Where’s 3 and 4? 👀
Posted

How many is there as of right now? 

Do****
Posted
Here are my hints for today:

June Pride Month Treasure Hunt
Hint#1, Grid#5: If you feel your friends can enjoy Fet too, why don't you do something to spread the word?

Hint#2, Grid#4: Fet & members post constantly, and you choose what you see of course, can't you?

Hint#3, Grid#12: On Fet, why don't you put your mutual Connections on somewhere special?
Posted
7 hours ago, kitten1104 said:

Have only 3 been released?

3 hours ago, EnchantressQueen said:

How many is there as of right now? 

Currently there are 3 available icons to collect. 

Posted
10 hours ago, Doitanyway said:

How do you gift icons to someone?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
8 hours ago, FeelMeUpp2 said:

Clue for day 3

Below are some of the clues posted so far for Icon # 3

11 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - Woody sang it best “you’ve got a …….. in me” 😊

11 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 3 Clue 3 Grid 12 Central Park was a famous location for what TV show

11 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day3 Clue3 Grid12 - All those kinsters who are your buddies will appear here.

6 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - If rends gets mixed up you may find these chums

Posted
3 hours ago, ij_taz said:

where i can find the icon of yesterday???

I am unable to message you due to your filters, you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
3 hours ago, KATkitty-7513 said:

Can someone help or assist me with this

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again for 90 days.  You are welcome to drop me a line, if you still would like some help. 😊