My Kinky Fantasy

BadgerBum

BadgerBum
Posted

Something about the idea of being used feels right. I’m on my knees, nose against your crotch, sniffing your ever so masculine scent. You’d handcuff me and bring me to the bed, bending me over your knee and getting ready to spank me. After my ass is nice and pink, you’d pull out the belt for more rough treatment, leaving my ass stinging and my body trembling. You’d then blindfold me and constantly edge me, always at the cusp of release as you pull yourself away and watch me squirm like the slut I am. Then I’d raise my ass in the air for you, having a piece of ginger shoved in my ass before fucking me hard, spanking and degrading me in the process. After you’d finished inside, you’d relieve yourself on me, covering my entire body with your piss. When morning comes, you’d cum on my face while I’m asleep and finger my ass until I’m awake. You won’t let me cum though, instead you’d give me a sponge bath. I’d feel so *** and so good. After washing my body you’d say something incredibly dirty to me about my body, but you’d help me get dressed and give my ass a nice grope before leaving.

Clayjay87
Posted
I have the exact same fantasy. I’m usually dominant
do****
Posted
I wanna fuck ya asshole and creampie it raw dog it