Last nights desire …

Th****
Posted
As you led there, pussy sensitive and tender, you thought you’d had enough.

Then I said the words you longed to hear. Has my slut had enough yet?

No Sir. Please make me cum again. Please.

Blindfolded and led on your back, legs raised to the ceiling, hands cuffed to the bed, you could only hear me, hear my breath, my excitement, opening the drawer in anticipation of which toy I’d pull out. Which toy was going to make you cum for me. Would it go in, or on, or both? You didn’t know, and couldn’t see.

You were on cum number 5, your body drained, exhausted, but all you could think about was pleasing me, giving me what I wanted, no matter what. That’s what made you mine, the desire to please and to be pleased. To cum again.

You hear the click of a plug, and that only means one thing, one toy.

I lean over you and whisper in your ear.

Tell me what you are …

I’m your good little slut …

LOUDER …

I’M YOUR GOOD LITTLE SLUT!

With that I turn the wand onto full power and drive it onto your pussy, holding it and counting 5 seconds, but for you it now feels like minutes.

Taking it off you to ask again …

What are you?

Your little slut …

Back onto your pussy it goes for another 5 seconds …

What are you going to do for me …

Cum Sir.

LOUDER!

CUM SIR!

Another 5 seconds …

Are you ready?

YES SIR!

It goes back onto your pussy full power, rubbing it around fast, pressing slightly onto your clit, stimulating every part of you, your pussy dripping out onto the wand, onto my hand, down your legs, your aching, about to blow.

As I see your eyes begin to light up, I place my hand firmly over your mouth, muffling the loud, long orgasm that you’re about to feel, every twitch and pulse of your pussy shooting through your body.

Good little sluts cum for me. So CUM.

And with that almost instantly your legs start to go, your body starts shaking, nipples hardening, bound by the chains, arms locked in place on the bed, ***ly and relentlessly cumming, on command, for me.