About membership?

Th****
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Alistair1974 said:

"This member is very popular you'll have to upgrade to message them".

I'm pretty sure this isn't a site thing, it's a message filter option that member has chosen to implement but it is worded in such a strange way that it's not evident 

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted
1 hour ago, ThaliaV said:

I'm pretty sure this isn't a site thing, it's a message filter option that member has chosen to implement but it is worded in such a strange way that it's not evident 

Have you ever seen that as an option in settings?

ar****
Posted
51 minutes ago, MrGoodBear said:

It's in Settings - Message Filter. You can set it so only upgraded kinksters can message you.

Th****
Posted
4 hours ago, MrGoodBear said:

Yes... what arnhem said 

Posted
Why the hell is it like that? That’s disgusting sexism… people shun racism yet sexism is a joke? sexism is ILLEGAL like there are laws against this so how is this even going on? I wonder where is the equality women pretended they wanted and rallied for cause what really seems more like it was all just a manipulative ploy to steal ALL the power because equality is even LESS now than it was previously🤦🏻hearing this really pisses me off because it’s literally EVERYWHERE on every app like for example PURE: women join FREE!! but guys have to pay $30 a month.. wff is THAT?? all type of 💩 does is ENABLE bad ungrateful behavior on one side and ***+anger on the other and is the EXACT reason that has lead to the massive problem that’s currently going on where guys are fed up & girls are acting horrible from being spoiled rotten and NO ONE/NOTHING is holding them accountable to make them stop and follow the rules/behave civilly/respectfully! Including not even themselves! that’s how “drunk with power” it’s gotten WAY out of control & needs to STOP!
Posted
1 minute ago, DailyLicker said:
Why the hell is it like that? That’s disgusting sexism… people shun racism yet sexism is a joke? sexism is ILLEGAL like there are laws against this so how is this even going on? I wonder where is the equality women pretended they wanted and rallied for cause what really seems more like it was all just a manipulative ploy to steal ALL the power because equality is even LESS now than it was previously🤦🏻hearing this really pisses me off because it’s literally EVERYWHERE on every app like for example PURE: women join FREE!! but guys have to pay $30 a month.. wff is THAT?? all type of 💩 does is ENABLE bad ungrateful behavior on one side and ***+anger on the other and is the EXACT reason that has lead to the massive problem that’s currently going on where guys are fed up & girls are acting horrible from being spoiled rotten and NO ONE/NOTHING is holding them accountable to make them stop and follow the rules/behave civilly/respectfully! Including not even themselves! that’s how “drunk with power” it’s gotten WAY out of control & needs to STOP!

Not to mention EVERYWHERE offline in the real world too! there’s no gratitude at all whatsoever anymore just everything and everyone taken for granted and used

Posted
Keep in mind, it's not the Fet App that sets the filters/blocks. It's the user.
"Popular" people get flooded with nonsensical requests and messages from people who don't care to show proper respect. If them not paying is a common denominator, then by all means allow discrimination on that fact as a spamfilter.
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DailyLicker said:

Why the hell is it like that? That’s disgusting sexism… people shun racism yet sexism is a joke? sexism is ILLEGAL like there are laws against this so how is this even going on? I wonder where is the equality women pretended they wanted and rallied for cause what really seems more like it was all just a manipulative ploy to steal ALL the power because equality is even LESS now than it was previously🤦🏻hearing this really pisses me off because it’s literally EVERYWHERE on every app like for example PURE: women join FREE!! but guys have to pay $30 a month.. wff is THAT?? all type of 💩 does is ENABLE bad ungrateful behavior on one side and ***+anger on the other and is the EXACT reason that has lead to the massive problem that’s currently going on where guys are fed up & girls are acting horrible from being spoiled rotten and NO ONE/NOTHING is holding them accountable to make them stop and follow the rules/behave civilly/respectfully! Including not even themselves! that’s how “drunk with power” it’s gotten WAY out of control & needs 

It's capitalism, full stop. Your understanding of sexism is also wildly inaccurate. Your comment is dripping with anger issues and misogyny though. My guess would be that's the root of a lot of your your struggles. 

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted
58 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

It's capitalism, full stop. Your understanding of sexism is also wildly inaccurate. Your comment is dripping with anger issues and misogyny though. My guess would be that's the root of a lot of your your struggles. 

I guess it's sometimes easy to forget just how much patriarchy negatively affects men just as much as it does women 🤷‍♀️

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

I guess it's sometimes easy to forget just how much patriarchy negatively affects men just as much as it does women 🤷‍♀️

Yep yep. Yet they don't want to talk about that. 

Posted
17 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

Just curious, how would you feel about capitalism if it was the other way round? 

Posted (edited)

Going to be leaving this site after this. I have tried to purchase a Premium membership 4 times with three different cards in the last two days.  Nothing goes through and the “Help” page (in German) gets no response.  The Chat Bot has no useful information other than “try the Help page” and the only response I get to ANY link I use is the “Upgrade” page. I  still have hopes to join the community, but this site is garbage for customer service. All it will let you do is general browse (which is not populated with ANY users closer than 6000 KM from my location anyway)  or offer to let you upgrade on a page that apparently doesn’t function. I have good reason to NOT download the ap, just in case someone is going to suggest that.

Edited by Terry-8640
Posted
12 hours ago, MrGoodBear said:

Just curious, how would you feel about capitalism if it was the other way round? 

It wouldn't change the fact that it's capitalism so I'm not sure what you're getting at. My personal feelings about capitalism aren't relevant to the conversation. 

Posted
18 hours ago, MrGoodBear said:

You don't think women experience gender based capitalism? I mean, each month we pay out for a naturally occurring bodily function, and until recently, we were also taxed for that 'privilege'.

Posted
9 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

It wouldn't change the fact that it's capitalism so I'm not sure what you're getting at. My personal feelings about capitalism aren't relevant to the conversation. 

That's not answering my question. 

Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

You don't think women experience gender based capitalism? I mean, each month we pay out for a naturally occurring bodily function, and until recently, we were also taxed for that 'privilege'.

And what has that got to do with the way the system on fetish.com is set heavily in favour of women. The answer you are looking for is nothing 😊 Women having periods is a biological thing. Unfortunate for women but necessary. The other is not 🙂

Posted
2 minutes ago, MrGoodBear said:

And what has that got to do with the way the system on fetish.com is set heavily in favour of women. The answer you are looking for is nothing 😊 Women having periods is a biological thing. Unfortunate for women but necessary. The other is not 🙂

What do you think women get on here for free that men don’t? I couldn’t see any of my likes or all my profile visitors before I upgraded. That’s not just a thing with men on here. It’s the same policy for everyone.

Posted
30 minutes ago, MrGoodBear said:

Because its all linked. Guys are complaining that they have to pay for features on Fet based in gender.
I'm saying this isn't something that women don't experience. The difference being, Fet is wanting payment to meet a man's want. Women are paying to meet a need.

Posted
8 hours ago, MissTakenDeep said:

What do you think women get on here for free that men don’t? I couldn’t see any of my likes or all my profile visitors before I upgraded. That’s not just a thing with men on here. It’s the same policy for everyone.

Well for one that was said in here already guys only get to see 1 of their matches or whatever women get to see 5. I’m sure there’s MORE things like this to since if there’s already that for one then they could do the same for literally anything on here.

Posted
7 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Because its all linked. Guys are complaining that they have to pay for features on Fet based in gender.
I'm saying this isn't something that women don't experience. The difference being, Fet is wanting payment to meet a man's want. Women are paying to meet a need.

What exactly are you trying to refer to by saying at the end there with the “need” versus “want”?

Posted
24 minutes ago, DailyLicker said:

What exactly are you trying to refer to by saying at the end there with the “need” versus “want”?

Need = something that is required/necessary
Want = something that is desirable.

Posted
3 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Need = something that is required/necessary
Want = something that is desirable.

Some people just want to argue that's why they went silent after no one took the baiting xD